Let's Play...

" George.... I'm bored." Dream sighed from the bed. "Let's do something."

"Dream we've been doing stuff all day, what do you mean you're bored?" George was right, they'd been running around Florida all day and George was exhausted. "Just lay down and go to bed Dream." George said trying to cuddle into him.

"But I have so much energy..." Dream whined. He hated the fact that sometimes when he gets over tired his ADHD takes over and he acts even more hyper than usual to keep himself awake. He could try and go to sleep but he would just end up tossing and turning for a few hours.

"Go do like laps around your yard or something. I'm tired and I'm going to sleep." He said finally giving up and just falling back onto Clay's pillow while cuddling the soft blanket in front of him. Dream smiled at the sight. He honestly believed anything that George did was the cutest, whether it be him falling asleep or just him making breakfast.

"Georgeeeee~" Dream hummed out. "Please come do something with me."

George just groaned in response. He was still recovering from jet lag AND he spent the whole day out in the hot sun with Dream. Dream started poking George's face trying to get the older to give in and give him attention but he just wouldn't budge.

"George. I. am. bored." Dream huffed. He let out a big sigh and spooned George. He then got an idea... Dream leaned in close to George's ear and let out a hot breath. "George." He said in a low voice making George's face flush, eyes shoot open.

"What?" George stuttered out. He was having trouble thinking at the moment, trying to will the blood to stop rushing south.

"Pay attention to me." Dream demanded, lips brushing against his ear with each word he spoke. Shivers ran down George's back.

"Dream I'm tired. I've said this." George said laying his head back against Dream's chest and sighing as he closed his eyes once more, this time he was slightly more uncomfortable. Dream wasn't going to let him just go to sleep as he slowly began kissing his neck. Subconsciously George tilted his head giving him more access to his neck. He gasped when Dream bit down on a spot that was overly sensitive.

"I wanna play." Is all Dream said but George knew exactly what he meant as he felt Dream press his dick hard against his ass. George was exhausted, but his aching hard-on had become top priority now, he also didn't want to upset Dream.

"Yes, sir." With that he slipped out of Dream's hold and went into the closet to grab a box. He grabbed the box covered with a leather exterior and headed into the bathroom with it. Quickly he stripped putting everything on besides the tail. "Clay" He called from the bathroom. Dream stood from the bed and walked into the bathroom, eyes instantly scanning George up and down.

"You need help with the tail?" Dream said walking over, grabbing his bare hip, and taking the tail from George with his other hand. George's face flushed as he watched Dream gently push his chest down to the ledge of the sink, bending him over slightly. He gasped as he felt the cold metal push against him, just teasing the rim. Dream gripped his hip tighter and slowly pushed the plug in watching George's reaction in the mirror. His mouth fell slightly open as his hands gripped the marble sink, knuckles whitening.

He smirked at the man under him as he grabbed a leash out of the box and grabbed his collar from behind, yanking him so he was standing straight up. George threw his head back into Dream's shoulder and he clipped the leash to the collar and tugging to make sure it was secure. Dream walked back over to the bed, pulling George along with him. He sat on the edge of it and pushed George down so he was kneeling in front of him on his hands and knees. He lightly grabbed his chin, being gentle when he saw the older wince as his knees hit the ground.