Little Bit

After the constant attitude George gave Dream, he finally had it. In the past week and a half, he’s been pretty much ignoring his advances, and George felt like he was going to explode.

He got used to the constant catering Dream gave him, and when it was gone, he felt lost and frustrated. Yes, he got used to being fucked stupid every night, but it was also the little things. Like Dream making sure he ate and didn’t sit down for too long or get enough sleep. When he would amble into his office and annoy him until he would relent and come hang out. The little texts asked what he wanted for dinner. The domesticity and the sex.

He missed it.

Dream was at his family’s while Sap was currently hours away with Karl. It was his time to get Dream’s attention.

He showered and rummaged through Dream’s clothes, looking for one of his giant hoodies.

He picked out a black one. When he slipped it on over his fluffy hair. He was met with the smell of the blonde.

God, he really did miss him.

But this wasn’t just it. He got a little something on Amazon the day before, and they were finally here. Black thigh highs. If he needed to, he’s put on a fucking schoolgirl outfit to get Dream to acknowledge him he would. He pulled them on and went to look in the mirror. He scanned his legs, watching how the black knit made his pale thighs pudge over the top. Dream definitely couldn’t ignore him now. Thigh pudge was any man’s weakness.

Lastly, he stretched himself a little. It was smart thinking since Dream probably wouldn’t be very nice tonight. But that was what the brunette wanted.

He liked to call the blonde names and talk back, not because he didn’t want to submit but because he wanted to be made to submit. Dream’s always been quite the service top, and there is definitely a BDSM dynamic in their relationship, but it wasn’t ever actually established.

George wouldn’t ever tell Dream that he wanted to get choked.

And Dream would never tell him he wanted to choke him.

He waited and laid on the couch until moving into the kitchen after checking Dream’s location. He eagerly waited, flailing his legs covered in the soft material. He played situations in his head, trying to prepare for all the outcomes and how to get what he wanted.

When he heard the doors open, he went on his phone, acting like he didn’t care about Dream’s presence.

When the blonde walked into the kitchen and internally fucking groaned. If George wasn’t such a little bitch he’s fuck him in the counter right now until he was crying. It was apparent he wanted attention and for him to stop the silent treatment.

“Have fun?” George mumbled.

“I’m guessing you want me to have some more fun with you, huh?” Dream taunted, smiling.

George kept his front. “I’m not one to turn down dick.” He didn’t even look up.

Dream was impressed to see him keeping up the act. Despite it, though, Dream knew deep down George was fucking desperate for anything. He’s always been relatively easy to read, and Dream’s always been observant.

Dream stood between George’s legs and pulled him closer by his waist.

George couldn’t help the squeak that left his mouth.

Dream slipped his fingers under one of the socks. He rubbed the smooth skin of George’s thigh. “Do you want me to fuck you, baby?” Dream smiled evilly at George. George had to bite back to urge to mouth off.