Punishment part. 2

The bright sun welcomed Clay as he opened his eyes. Groaning as he shifted himself into a sitting position, he stretched his arms over his head. Taking a moment to embrace the warmth of the blanket before throwing the blankets off of him. The young male was about to get out of bed when a quiet noise broke through the silence of the morning. Staying still, he tilted his head towards the source of the sound to try and figure out what it was. As it continued, he was able to distinguish that it was his friend, George.

His hand reached out to flick the switch on his bedside lamp, but another object caught his eye. A remote. Clay's eyes widened as he remembered the events of last night. He picked up the remote and jogged towards George's room. The noises increased in volume as he neared the door, opening it to reveal the older male in the same position as last night. Clay gasped and instantly felt himself becoming hard just at the sight in front of him.

Layers of cum covered George's thighs, stomach, and it was left dripping off of the chair and onto the floor. His eye's were shut tight but now opened at the presence of Clay. Red, tearstained eyes were now visible and he tried to talk to the younger, but all that came out was pathetic moans and strings of drool. Clay broke the eye contact and his gaze travelled lower, reaching the other's cock. It was bright red and throbbing, the cock ring still vibrating hard around it. George's whole body shook from the oversensitivity, and he almost passed out again as he reached yet another dry orgasm.

"AhHuh, C-cl." He rocked his body up and down in the chair, uncomfortable at this feeling. George's panicked moans broke Clay out of his trance as he stepped towards the older. "Have you learned your lesson, slut?" George tried to respond, but his words were swallowed and replaced with more moans. Clay smiled sadistically and pulled out the remote showing it to George. Tracing his finger over the off button he proceeded to ask again.

"Respond or it won't stop. Have you learned your lesson?" This time George was able to let out a small yes and as promised, the vibrations immediately stopped. Whining in relief, George threw his head back and thanked God that it was over. It wasn't long though before he felt hands on his cock and twitched and he stared back down at Clay who was taking the ring off.

Smirking, the younger looked over George's cum covered body and by the look on his face, George knew that his hell wasn't over. "We need to clean this off you, don't you think?" Not bothering to wait for a response from the older, Clay hungrily connected his mouth to George's inner thighs. Whimpering loudly, George squirmed as Clay's tongue licked up and down his sensitive skin.

He hated to admit, but the older deeply enjoyed this, even after all he had been through. As he watched Clay lovingly, George felt his heart stop as the younger looked up towards him while licking a stripe down his thighs. George weakly willed himself not to become hard again from this, but he was unable to stop the rush of blood flowing towards his cock.

Clay leaned back to admire his work, but instead noticed George's boner pop up. Laughing he went down again until he was only a breath away from George's member. "I didn't know you were this pathetic George. Even after all those orgasms, your body still wants- No, needs more from me." George only hummed in reply.

"I guess you deserve this for being such a good, patient boy for me."

Clay wrapped his lips around George, taking him as much as he could until he felt the tip hit the back of his throat. The older almost screamed at finally being touched. He bucked his hips up into Clay's dark, wet cavern, face-fucking him with no remorse. Little teardrops gathered at the corner of the youngers' eyes from the harsh sensation.

George shook underneath him as he neared his final orgasm. But before he could feel his sweet release, the younger pulled off, leaving him humping the air instead of the tight throat of Clay's. George cried out, "P-pleasee-.."

"Wait you needly little whore." Clay growled back at him as he fumbled with his own pant zippers. He let them drop down around his ankles as he stood up, reaching out to pick George up.

Sitting back down onto the gaming chair, Clay held George up in line with his cock. "After you face-fucked me forcefully, I'm starting to believe you don't deserve this."

"I want you to beg for it."

George hesitated as he realised this was the only way he was going to get fucked. "P-please I really need to cum... and I need to feel your cock deep inside or I'm gonna loose my mind... Please fuck me!" George desperately whined, but he was only met with silence. "Please Daddy!" He cried.

That was all Clay wanted to hear as he slammed George down onto his large member. Clay groaned when George's walls clenched around him as he tried to move. "Fuck George, you're so tight for me." Screaming out of pleasure, George pressed his ass back into Clay, rocking as he tried to get Clay to fuck him hard.

Finally gathering strength, the younger thrust up into George, slapping their sweaty skin together to create beautiful sounds. Maintaining a rhythm, he brought himself close as he grunted with every thrust.

"George, I'm gonna-" Clay cut himself off buried his cock deep inside George, his thick cum filling the older up. George felt this and shot out ropes of white at the sensation. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he rode out his high, his hand snaking down to milk the rest of the cum out of himself.

The sound of heavy breathing was shared between the two and Clay wrapped his hands around George's stomach, pulling him closer to himself to savour their bodies sticking together. Clay brought himself close to George's ear to whisper a sweet "I love you." The older laughed weakly and repeated it back to the younger.

George didn't remember Clay taking care of him, giving them both a bath, and changing his clothes, but the next day he woke up, still embraced by Clay and he smiled softly.

He couldn't ask for better.
-----------------------
1111 words