Good boy, George!

George is not a dog. He isn’t ‘puppy’ he isn’t ‘mutt’ he isn’t ‘good boy’. So he can’t for the life of him understand why he agreed to a scene where he’s decked out in borrowed puppy gear from Dream.

Well, he can sort of understand it.

“You look so cute,” Dream grins goofily at him, sliding the headband into his hair.

George thinks Dream looks cute. He’s adorable with how excited he is over this, and so is Sapnap. That’s why he agreed to this. They’re just too cute.

“You’re way too into this,” George grins back up at him. He’s naked and on his knees while his boyfriends get the scene ready for him that they discussed last night together. His skin erupts with goosebumps in the cool air, unable to keep the smile off his face every time he looks at his idiots.

“I like you as a puppy,” Dream fixes his hair casually, the delicate touch sending a shiver down his spine.

“The ears were a good pick,” Sapnap hums, working the velcro on the gloves open for George.

“I still can’t believe you ordered me a pair and didn’t even ask me,” George huffs. “What if I wanted to be a kitten, hmm?”

“… you’d make a good kitten,” Sapnap holds the glove out expectantly. George doesn’t move, grinning at the exasperated look Sapnap gives him already when he has to snatch his hand up and shove it in the glove. It prevents him from using his fingers, and usually, he loves watching Dream struggle and paw at himself and them when they do puppy play, but the gloves just feel odd on his hands.

“Kittens don’t listen though,” Sapnap grabs his other hand, shoving it in the faux leather binding and velcros it shut around his wrist, making his fingers useless in the black gloves. “And you need to learn how to listen. We’re gonna do some obedience training.”

“Obedience training,” George repeats with a little giggle. “This is so stupid.”

“Being a puppy isn’t stupid,” Dream sighs, grabbing the little tail butt plug and the lube off of the dresser, walking around to crouch behind George.

“No,” George concedes, an excited thrill racing up his spine. “But…”

“Being a puppy is fun,” Dream insists with a little pout, the same way he always does when someone makes fun of puppy play around him. The man lives for it, would stay in his pup hood for days at a time if someone would let him. To be fair, he is really good at it too. He melts into the mindset with ease, and basks in how Sapnap and George care for him when he’s their puppy. “You just gotta learn how to relax. That’s your problem George, you never relax .”

“I do too,” he insists. “I love relaxing.”

“Okay,” Dream runs his hands down his sides. “But you never relax with us.”

“I think you could use a little puppy time,” Sapnap agrees, as if he’s supposed to understand what that means exactly. “Let us actually take care of you for once.”

“I let you take care of me,” George insists. A lot of the time he feels almost guilty with how much he lets his boyfriends pamper him. Dream is always doing things for him and helping him and Sapnap is always doing small little gestures for him. He doms during scenes so much because it feels like a small way to return that care and they make it so easy the way they submit to him and trust him implicitly. “And just… I don’t know, I’m not a puppy, Dream is.”

“George, you’ve been insane lately,” Dream giggles. “Bouncing off the walls.”

“So?”

“So, maybe this will help you calm down a bit,” Dream suggests. “It could be a fun scene for all of us. I’ve never gotten to be someone’s owner before and you’ve never gotten to be puppy.”