Edit My Video

“George, you know my condition. I’m not gonna edit your video unless my conditions are met.” Dream wore a cocky smirk seeing his boyfriend’s adorable little pout. George had been begging for the last ten minutes to edit his video for him like he had done the videos before. Usually, Dream would flat out say no, resorting to a good spanking if the other pushes and acts like a brat after being denied. Dream was starting to believe George was actually doing it on purpose in order to get his ass spanked, having to sit as still as possible in front of his computer while editing due to a sore, nearly bruised ass.

“Dreamie~” the brunette whined, flopping his entire body on the solid chest of the blonde. Dream had been laying in bed, scrolling through twitter when his brunette lover plopped himself on Dream’s stomach before he began his ten minute begging for a video edit. Dressed in nothing but his favorite dream hoodie, a skimpy pink lace panties and matching thigh highs, George put on his best puppy look.

“Baby,” Dream began with an amused chuckle, repeating the same words since George first asked. “You know my condition. This one time, and only this one time, I’m giving you an option. If you do what I asked, I’ll edit your video for you. If not, then you’re gonna have to do it yourself. The choice is yours.”

“But I can’t do what you’re asking!” George whined some more, dragging his words out as he buried himself in Dream’s hoodie covered chest. Dream’s hand finds a lace clad ass, kneading the meaty flesh until he receives a tiny whimper.

“Then I guess you’re editing your video.” Dream said with finality that made the pout on George’s face grow.

“But you’re gonna edge me. I wanna be able to cum.” his puppy eyes only widened in hopes of getting his way. Dream sees the efforts, chuckling as he lands a sweet peck on top of fluffy brown hair.

“I never said you couldn’t cum, darling.” He corrected, making George look up, glaring defiantly.

“Well cumming for god knows how many times for around two hours isnt any better.” the bratty eye roll and tone earned a good harsh spank of warning.

“Watch it. I’m already giving you an option. Be grateful.” George pouted but said nothing, nuzzling Dream in silent apology.

***

Days passed and George had yet to edit his video, sneaking the occasional pleas every now and then. Dream’s response had been the same, no matter how many times the brunette asked. A blowjob didn’t even make him change his mind and when George made a fuss about owing him a favor, Dream fucked him so hard, he couldn’t deny that the favor had been repaid.

“Like what?! How have you not started yet? It's barely two hour raw footage. If you just sit down and actually edit, it’ll take you like three hours at most to finish with your pace of editing and you’ll have the video. You’re just lazy, George. You’re just lazy. It’ll take me, what, two hours? Come on.” Dream ranted in the merch discord podcast one late evening. Dream didn’t feel like going to bed yet so he decided to hop in his merch discord. George, who was just content with cuddling on his lap, decided to join the blonde minutes later, when he got bored enough and the itch to speak became overbearing. The only downside is having to move to the other room where his computer was set up. They can’t exactly stream in the same room.

“Then edit my video, Dream. It’ll only take you two hours, you said. Just edit my video. It’s not that hard.” George replied, earning a scoff from the blonde.

“Well, I gave you an option so I don’t really see what you want me to do. This is in your hands now.” The chat was spammed with questions about the mentioned option but they both chose to ignore them. George on the other hand flushed red, squirming in his seat when reminded of the option Dream had given him.