If Only He'd Behave

"Stop stalling and strip, George. You've been asking for this all week." Dream let's out a sigh in frustration at his stubborn boyfriend in front of him. George just shakes his head fast, fidgeting nervously in place.

Earlier this week, George was on his naughty arc. Every day he did something to upset Dream. Normally he got away with a quick scolding or a few smacks on his ass, but this time was different. Dream added up everything he did in the week so when the weekend approached, he could just give George one longer, more thorough punishment.

Dream sits back against the headboard of their bed, wanting to stay calm with the older boy but is slowly losing his patience. George grabs fistfuls of his grey sweatpants. There is NO way he is going down without a fight! He refuses any punishment coming his way.

"Alright, since you're wanting to misbehave even more I guess we can start out with the cane instead of my hand." He mumbles in an annoyed tone. The older boy whimpers out quietly. George hates the cane more than anything! He stares down at the ground, shifting uncomfortably. George eventually gives in, very slowly pulling his sweatpants down. Dream chuckles as he knows his young minded boyfriend is terrified of the cane. He knew his fear would work against him. He kicks his sweats off to the side, standing in front of Dream in only his bright pink strawberry milk shirt and plain black boxers. Dream raises his eyebrow at him, cueing him to tug his boxers off too.

George tightens his grip on the hem of his shirt. He feels so embarrassed and exposed. Not that Dream hasn't seen every inch of his body numerous times before. He still becomes so shy.

Dream yanks the older boy over his lap in one quick motion. Loud whines errupt from the boy's throat as Dream readies himself for a long session. He removes his rings along with his bracelets to avoid severely hurting him. George is already wriggling around in his lap even before his punishment starts. He feels his shirt shift up to the middle of his back before a heavy hand rests on his bare ass.

"Since you were such a bad boy this week, George.." Dream speaks in a disappointed voice. "We will warm up with my hand, then move onto your favorite wooden paddle and finish with the cane. After your punishment, I'll draw you a bath and you'll head straight to bed. Do I make myself clear?" He hears a soft, shaky "yes sir" after his shpeal. Dream gently positions the boy on his lap, rubbing his hand across his unmarked ass.

He knows his boyfriend's limits better than anyone. George hates spankings. With a burning passion. Not to mention his pain tolerance is incredibly low. But unfortunately he agrees to only accept them when Dream deems it necessary. Which is why Dream always does a warmup just to let him become a little more used to the uncomfortable feeling.

He raises his hand to about elbow height before letting it land with a light smack. George gasps audibly, pushing himself up to avoid the next smack. Dream carefully brings him back to position, holding his small waist with his free arm before beginning a slow rhythm of light smacks on the boy's ass.

George's breathing becomes faster as he attempts to wiggle away. The slaps didn't even hurt that bad! But the boy couldn't handle the feeling whatsoever. He can take his usual few smacks for being a brat in public, however full spanking sessions; he couldn't make it through the first smack without fighting. He kicks against the ground, desperately trying to escape. George really is like a little kid during punishment. He whines so loudly, kicks, screams, and cries. The blonde boy couldn't help but find it cute when he whines.

He reaches his hands back to block the upcoming hits. Dream pauses for a moment to move his hands away from blocking. He places a gentle kiss on his knuckles before pinning his wrists to his back. Dream moves a bit, grabbing the small, slightly worn oak wood paddle from behind him. George panics even more as soon as the wooden paddle comes in contact with his ass. He doesn't have the best memories with that paddle. It often left him with bruises and the inability to sit properly for a week.