Throwing a Bone Pt4 - Belly Scratches

Dream was conflicted. He was of course becoming increasingly frustrated by George’s disobedience and sassiness, but on the other hand, he absolutely loved it. He loved seeing his puppy’s face flush with embarrassment as he made him doing deeming tasks. He loved the defiant stares George gave him with those fiery eyes.

Dream had expected George to be sheepish and easy to train but instead, he was a rebellious fighter who dragged his feet every step of the training process. Clearly, the proud hunter wasn’t going to be easily broken.

That excited Dream more than he’d care to admit.

George was currently lying across Dream’s lap. He was restrained of course. Shackles bound his hands and ankles tightly together. He had also been very vocal with his protests; Cursing, hollering, and insulting Dream as he restrained him. Normally Dream enjoyed his puppy’s cute little yips and whines, but in this case, he wanted some peace and quiet to enjoy his book.

It took a few minutes to properly secure, but soon enough, Dream had George quieted with a silicone bone gag.

Dream was currently running his fingers through George’s hair, which made George calm down ever so slightly. He still let out the occasional whine and groans, but he was a lot quieter than before.

Dream’s fingers drifted down to George’s body, fingernails lightly teasing the flesh. George jumped and breathed in sharply through his nose. Dream smiled as he lightly stroked his fingernails up and down George’s belly. He could see George smiling through the gag, trying desperately to stifle his laughter.

“Aww! Does the puppy like having his belly scratched~?” Dream asked teasingly.

“Mmmf owfff!!” Even with the gag on, Dream knew that George had just told him to fuck off.

Dream dug his fingernails into George’s sensitive flesh and began scribbling them up and down his belly rapidly. He instantly broke out into hysterical laughter and violently thrashed around. The gag did stifle his laughter slightly, but they were still very auditable.

Dream put down his book and added five more digits to George’s tickle torture. George’s reaction was explosive. He threw his head back and practically screamed with high pitched laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAH!!! STOFFFFF!!!” PFEEASSSE!!!”

“Coochie, coochie, coo~” Dream maliciously teased as he continued to torture George.

After about 10 minutes of nonstop tickle torture, Dream began to slow his attack when he noticed that his puppy was beginning to cough and wheeze. Even after he stopped, George still let out the occasional giggle as he came down from his ticklish high. His face was beet red and there was drool dripping out of the side of his mouth.

Dream admired the mess he made out of his beloved puppy. He leaned down and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. George was too tired to even try and fight back.
--------------------------
475 words