Throwing a Bone Pt9 - Playdate

Hey, Georgie?”

George lifted his head from Dream’s lap and looked up at him.

“Do you ever feel lonely?” Dream asked, an unusual hint of concern in his voice.

That was a stupid question. Of course, he felt lonely. He had been taken away from his friends, his home, everything he knew to be reduced to a mutt. The only things he had to keep his company was Dream and the warm memories of his dear friends. Oh and I guess Mr. Sheepy was somewhat pleasant, although he had an annoyingly squeaky voice.

“Yeah, sometimes…” George simply replied.

“Well, one of my friends adopted a puppy a little while ago, and I think it would be good for you to meet them.”

It made George sick to his stomach knowing that there were other people suffering the same fate he was, but at the same time, he was excited to meet another “puppy” At the very least, he wouldn’t be alone anymore.

“I would like that very much, Master” George said, truthfully

Dream smiled before kissing him on the cheek.

“Ok, I’ll tell them to come over in a few hours.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the doorbell finally rang, George’s heart pinged with excitement and slight fear. It was nerve-racking to have to see another human being in the same situation he was but at the same time, he just wanted a friend.

Dream rushed to the door, unlocking it.

As the door swung open, George’s heart fell into the deepest pit of his stomach.

There, in the doorway was his dear friend, Bad almost completely naked save for the leather gloves, red collar, and matching leash. He was on all fours, knee braces forcing his legs in a bent position. He could also see that the demon's wings had been bound together with leather straps. Worst of all, the demon had a broken and haunted expression on his dark face. A man with brown, fluffy hair and a blue hoodie was holding his leash. He didn’t even know the man, but he already despised him.

It filled George with immense sorrow, but mostly pure, hot rage seeing Bad like this. How could they? How could those monsters take such an innocent, sweet, and loving demon, and reduce to a broken, pitiful slave?

Still, as difficult as it was, George had to contain his rage, for now at least. For now, George put a huge fake smile on his face and crawled over to Bad as they entered the house, licking his face. Bad’s eyes shot open in surprise when recognized the other “puppy.”

“G-George? Is that you?” Bad quietly asked.

George covered his sobs with fake pants of excitement

“God damn it, Skeppy I told you not to buy that one.” Dream said as he got a good look at Bad.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist, he was just SOOO cute and different! Look at his little horns!”

“You know how demons are. They’re hard to train, strong-willed, and not to mention their fucking teeth. I’m surprised he hasn’t bitten off one of your fingers yet.”

“Oh, I don’t have to worry about that” Skeppy said as pulled at Bad’s lips, revealing his sharp teeth.

“He wouldn’t dare bite me. I told him that if ever bit me, I would yank out every single one of those teeth. I even keep the pilers on the counter to remind him every day what will happen if he decides to nip at me.”

“Hmm, that’s smart.” Dream commented, impressed by Skeppy’s taming method

George on the other hand was absolutely disgusted and horrified by the man’s actions. He needed to get away, he couldn’t stand to be in his presence any longer.

“Master, can we go play in the backyard?” George asked in an artificially happy voice.

“Oh of course you can! We’ll be in here if you need us.” Dream replied happily, petting George’s hair as he did.

George smiled before grabbing Mr. Sheepy and motioning for Bad to follow him through the doggie door leading to the back yard. Once he was sure that they were alone, George spat out the toy, and tightly embraced Bad. Bad immediately hugged back and began to quietly sob into his shoulder.

“It’s ok, Bad. I’m right here…” George said, trying to hold back his own tears. He needed to be strong for his friend.

“I-I m-missed you s-so much! I-I thought that that outlaw killed you!”

“Bad...if you don’t mind me asking...what happened to do you?”

Bad took in a sharp, shaky breath before answering.

“I-It was horrible! T-These masked people kidnapped me from my home while I was sleeping and took me to some creepy underground dungeon! They disabled my magic, docked my t-tail, v-violated me, and beat me when I wasn’t good enough!”

George stroked Bad’s hair, trying to comfort his traumatized friend the best he could.

Hearing what those vile people had done to Bad, only fueled George’s anger and hunger for revenge. They may have turned him and Bad into mutts, but those slave traders were the real animals.

“After a few days down there, Skeppy showed up and took me home. I mean... he’s not as cruel as the people who took me, b-but he still makes me do embarrassing things!”

As painful as it was for George to listen to Bad’s story, it seemed to pain Bad even more to tell it.

“It’s ok, Bad. You don’t have to tell me anything else if you don’t want to.” George said sympathetically.

“Do you know where Sapnap is?” George asked.

Bad sighed before replying sadly.

“I’m sorry, I don’t…but the last time I saw him, he said he was going to Tundra.”

“Why would he go there?”

“He was going there to look for you.” Bad said, his voice filled with sadness. Clearly, he missed Sapnap as well.

“Don’t worry, I’m gonna get us out of this. I have a plan.”

Bad looked at George’s curiously as the last of his tears flowed down his dark face.

“Dream thinks that he broke me and that I’m his submissive little puppy…”

George nearly gagged as the mere thought of submitting to Dream’s mercy made him queasy.

“but in reality, I’m just putting on a show for that perverted asshole. He’s so stupid that he’s already begun to lower his guard, and when I regain the strength in my legs, I’m running at the first opportunity. Then, I’m going to save you.”

This seemed to lift Bad’s spirit, his previously sad and broken pale eyes began to shine as the seemingly lost hope was reignited within him.
------------------------
1111 words