Attention

Dream sat at his computer in his office. He had been streaming for nearly an hour now. George layed on the bed in the room right next to him.

The brit sighed loudly, he was sprawled out on their shared bed. All he wore was an oversized baby blue shirt and a pair of black briefs that barely poked out from the bottom of his shirt. The poor boy was bored out of his mind, he wanted nothing more than the attention of his daddy- but he knew better than to interrupt him while he streamed.

He thought about breaking that rule, it tempted him greatly. Perhaps he could just sit on the other's lap while he streamed.

George shook the thought from his head as he grabbed his phone. He pulled up Dream’s stream, hoping that just watching him play Minecraft and crack jokes with Sapnap would stop the urge to bother him.

It didn’t-

George only watched the stream for a few minutes before he made up his mind on going into his daddy’s office. With his mind made up, the brit sat up quickly and started to make his way to the room next to his.

“Sapnap! You can say that!” Dream let out a tea-kettle-sounding laugh as he continued to pay attention to the screen in front of him. The blond was so caught up in what he was doing he didn’t even notice the door behind him quickly open and close.

George stood behind the other awkwardly, he fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to bother Dream. He knew if he did he would be punished later.

A sigh left the brits lips as he walked up behind the other, he wrapped his slender arms around Dreams torso.

Dream jumped slightly and quickly went to mute his stream mic.

“Daaaddyyy,” George whined out loudly, pushing his body against the chair and Dream.

“Baby boy I’m streaming, you know better.” Dream turned his chair around so he was face to face with the shorter boy. “Do you need me to put on another movie for you?” His words were soft and full of compassion.

“I want attention.” George raised his arms slightly to make grabby hands at his boyfriend.

Dream sighed; he wrapped his arms tightly around the boy's small waist and pulled him onto his lap. “Baby you know I can’t give you attention right now, can’t you wait a little longer.”

“But you’ve been streaming foreverrrr, and I’ve been such a good boy!” George whined out more, slightly wiggling against Dream to try and emphasize his point.

“Fine you can sit on my lap but you have to promise to be good for me alright?” The blond turned his chair back around to face the computer again.

“I’ll be good for you daddy!” George smiled into the other neck as he got comfortable on his lap. His legs straddled the other and his arms were wrapped up around the other's shoulders.

Dream just hummed in response as he unmuted himself.

Being good was harder than George thought it was going to be. He tried his hardest to sit still in the other's lap but he couldn’t help but start to squirm around.