Throwing a Bone Pt8 - Lickies

“This is going to be harder than I thought...” George thought to himself as Dream used his fingers to pry open George’s mouth.

They were both still on Dream’s bed. Dream had permitted George to sleep in his bed as a reward for his submission. While sleeping in the same bed as Dream sucked, it was nice to be able to sleep in a real bed again.

Dream currently inspecting George’s teeth and mouth for some odd reason. He especially found it strange when Dream started to stroke his bottom teeth with his index finger and admiring them.

“Nice pearly white teeth, healthy pink tongue, nice plump lips…”

George gagged when he felt Dream’s finger prod the back of his throat.

“Eh, we’ll work on that…”

George grew more confused by the second. Why was Dream so worried about his oral health?

“Other than that, you have a perfect cock sucking mouth.”

It was difficult to twist his face into anything but a look of disgust, but he managed to put a sheepish smile on his face.

“Oh, Master I can’t wait!” George said with fake excitement, as if he could be excited about sucking his kidnapper’s cock. But that didn’t matter, what mattered was that Dream was buying into it.

Dream pet George on the head before reaching into the nightstand.

“I know you’re excited, puppy, but I know something that will make it even better.” He said as he revealed the object.

George almost threw up when he saw that it was a jar of peanut butter.

“I know how much puppies love peanut butter.” Dream said as he got out a spoon and slathered peanut butter on his cock.

George never felt more disgusted in his life. Although he was absolutely repulsed he still managed to keep up the slutty persona and shook his hips to make his tail wag.

“Oh yes, Master~”
Every time George uttered the word, “Master” , it burned his insides. It hurt to call Dream anything but a sick, perverted bastard, or something along those lines.

“Get to sucking baby, and I better not feel any of those little teeth.” Dream said, pinching George’s cheek. It was sweet, yet threatening.

Although it repulsed him beyond belief, George slowly but surely wrapped his lips around Dream’s peanut butter slathered cock. He swirled his tongue around the tip before burying it even deeper. When it reached the back of this throat, George paused before taking a few deep breaths, trying to adjust to the intrusion.

When he had adjusted the best he could, he began to bob his head up and down, using his tongue to clean the peanut butter from Dream’s hot member. George let out an occasional gag as the cock rammed into the back of his throat.

As George sucked him off, Dream pulled at his hair, moaning with pleasure.

“Oooh yes! That’s a good AHHH~...Puppy! You’re such a good cocksucker! Such a good little whore!”

George had to physically bite the urge to bite down as hard as he could, as Dream continued to humiliate and degrade him. That wasn’t an option though. He had to make Dream believe that he was his dumb, submissive puppy whore. He continued the blowjob, letting out fake whorish moans as he did the deed.

Dream’s eyes back and he slammed his head back as he neared his orgasm. George dreaded what was about to come. He did not want to swallow Dream’s cum. He wanted to spit it out and throw up, but he knew that wasn’t an option.

As Dream came, he tangled his fingers in George’s hair and pulled, forcing his cock to the back of George’s throat as he came.

“Swallow, whore.”

It took all of his willpower to, but eventually, George managed to swallow all of Dream’s salty cum. When Dream let him go, George's red and glossy lips popped off his cock with a small popping noise. Dream’s cock was completely clean of the peanut butter. George let out a few coughs before smiling up at his “Master.”

“How’d I do, Master?”

“Your gag reflex acted up a few times, but besides that it was great! You really are a natural-born cocksucker my puppy.”

“Oh, why thank you, Master.”

Dream smiled before pulling George on top of him.

“I’m so proud of you, puppy. You’ve improved so much and in less than a day!”

“I guess I just realized how much I actually enjoyed it.” George lied with a fake smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At dinner Dream gave George his bowl of kibble while he ate his dinner of Steak and potatoes. Dream let George eat some of his steak out of his hand and even tossed him one of his baked potatoes. George thoroughly enjoyed this as it was nice to eat something besides bland kibble and drugged milk.

After dinner, George sat in his dog bed, apparently happily chewing at his lamb toy while Dream watched TV.

As he chewed on the stuffed animal and Dream was distracted, he darted his eyes around the living room. Behind the couch was a large window.

“It’ll be getting hot soon, so he’ll probably start opening the windows at night.” George thought as he conquered up his plan of escape.

It was about 10:00 when Dream headed up to bed, leaving George alone in the dark living room. George waited for about an hour when he knew Dream was asleep.

George laid on his back and placed his feet on the wall in front of him and started doing wall bridges as quietly as he could. If he was going to escape, one of the first things he had to do was rebuild the strength in his knees and legs.

Throughout the night, he did several leg exercises, hoping to rebuild his lost leg strength. They were difficult and painful, but George was determined to get through them. He would do this all night, every single night if he had to.

The weakness and atrophy would be difficult to reverse, and unfortunately, it would be a while before George was able to properly walk again. Still, a while was better than never.

In his head, George fantasized about what he would do when he finally escaped, for it kept him determined. He nearly shed a tear when he thought about seeing Bad and Sapnap again... He missed his beloved friends so much and he couldn’t wait to see them again.

It was heart aching to imagine the grief and pain they were going through right now; Having one of their friends all of a sudden disappear and possibly even presumed dead...

George tried to not think about that and prayed that his friends did not abandon the hope that he was still alive.

By day, George was Dream’s obedient slut puppy, but by night, he was a fiery rebellious spirit fighting for an escape from his captivity.
-----------------------------
1160 words