Throwing a Bone Pt7 - Introduction to the Show

George dreaded having to put on the latex “clothes”, especially the horribly uncomfortable heels with the embedded nails. A huge weight lifted off his chest when Dream informed him that he would not have to wear them, for now at least.

“I think it would be better to put you in something more casual. As much as I love you in latex, it's pretty high maintenance, and I doubt it's the most comfortable thing to wear.” Dream said as he rummaged through a dresser in his bedroom.

George wasn't really listening as he completely nude kneeled on the bedroom floor, shivering slightly as he was still damp from the bath. His eyes looked around Dream’s impressively large bedroom, his eyes mostly drawn to the extravagant king size bed complete with a large heather grey duvet. He was secretly envious of Dream’s bed, as his doggie bed from a far cry from it. He longed for the comfort of a real bed.

His train of thought was interrupted when Dream hoisted him up onto the edge of the bed. His face twisted in pain when he felt Dream maneuver his horribly sore knee. He slammed his eyes shut and grit his teeth. He felt thick fabric snake up his leg, ending at his thigh. The same was done with the other leg.

When he opened his eyes, he saw that he had on two navy blue stockings.

“At least they’re comfortable.” George rationalized in his head.

He then felt Dream unlock the handcuffs and slide a matching navy blue arm sleeve up both of his arms. Dream then fastened leather padded mittens to each of his hands, but unlike the latex gloves, he could actually move his fingers while they were inside. He blushed slightly when he noticed that the mittens were shaped like dog paws. His hands were once again rendered useless.

“Maybe I’ll put your latex stuff back on when you’re ready for the dog show.” Dream said.

George thought for sure that he was joking, but with Dream, it was hard to tell.

Dream suddenly laid down in the bed, pulling George close to him and closing his eyes. George predictably started to squirm in his grasp, but Dream kept him locked in a firm bear hug. He only opened his eyes when he heard George’s whimpers and groans of pain.

“What's the matter, Pup?”

“Mmm...my ahh...feet are cramping up. It hURTS!” George complained, writhing in pain.

“Awww, my poor baby. Let me help.” Dream said as he crawled over to the edge of the bed, lying on his belly as he took George’s aching foot in his hands.

Dream pressed his thumbs into George’s tense and aching heel, rubbing in slow soothing circles. Although George’s feet were not bound in any way, and he had the perfect opportunity to kick Dream in the jaw, he found himself unwilling to do so. The foot rub felt too good.

George let out a soft, pleasurable moan as Dream worked out a particularly tense muscle around the ball of his foot. Dream balled his hand into a fist and gently pressed and rolled it into the arch of George’s foot, his knuckles giving him an even deeper massage.

George laid his head back, closing his eyes as he fell into a trance of deep relaxation.

“Oh, isn’t this the life, my pet?” Dream suddenly asked.

“This could be every day if you’d just behave, you know? You could be loved, spoiled, and pampered every day. All you have to do is submit to me as your master.”

George thought about this. Dream was right, submission would be much easier and arguably more rewarding. Still, George’s rebellious spirit still burned brightly. He was unwilling to give up any of his remaining pride and freedom.

This gave George an idea.

He would never truly submit, but what he could do was pretend. He could put on a show, make Dream lower his guard, and when the moment was right, he could escape. Yes, it was a longshot, but it was better than waiting and relying on the chance that his friends would find him, as the hope of that happening was getting thinner by the day.

The words George said next would be the opening lines to the “Show”.

“I-I submit to you as my Master…”

Dream was a bit taken aback by George’s sudden declaration of submission. He froze for a second, processing what George had just said. A smile slowly spread across Dream’s face as he thought that he had finally broken George’s fiery spirit.

Dream began to kiss George’s toes, and as much as George’s wanted to kick him right in the jaw, he knew he couldn’t. He had to start pretending he was Dream’s obedient little puppy, groveling at his feet. He would obey Dream’s every command, no matter how degrading. Yes, it would be absolutely humiliating, but it was a small price to pay for the possibility of freedom.
--------------------------
838 words