Dreamnotfound smut again

George and Dream had recently moved in together and were trying to get use to being around each other basically 24/7 now. The poor British man had has a crush on the other one for about a year, but he didn't need to know that. And ever since they moved in together it was harder to do their "business", and by business I mean jacking off due to them having thin walls.

George had thought Dream went to go get groceries because he didn't see The blonde man in his room or in the kitchen. So, being the dumbass he was, decided that this would be the perfect time.

He got his lotion and lied down on the bed with his basketball shorts and boxers lowered to his knees.

Most of the time George watched gay porn of some sort but since his phone was only on 13% he decided that he would just use his imagination instead.

George tried to imagine getting a hand job from one of his favorite gay porn stars which made his dick harder. After waiting for it to slightly stimulate, he slowly glided his hand to his crotch quietly panting. George began rubbing the head of his dick with his thumb while his hand was near the tip, teasing himself making him start to breath heavily.

While George's erection got bigger over time, he randomly started thinking about giving a blow job to Dream without even realizing. How did he start thinking about Dream?

While slowly sliding his fist up and down his dick he tried to go back to thinking of porn but his brain kept thinking of Dream's cock which made him even harder without noticing.

George kept going faster and faster thinking about how rough Dream would be. Could he even fit his dick in George's mouth? Would Dream grab his hair and force him to choke on it?

Thinking about what Dream would do whilst throat fucking him, he gradually started to moan louder, turning into sluttish moans with his eyes rolling back into his head at times because he didn't have to worry about anyone hearing him.

George wasn't usually this loud but he was thinking about his actual crush instead of a random guy from a random porn. He started thrusting his hips into his fist, hoping to get for friction.

"Dream ple-please I need a-ahh~ you so bad!"

He could feel his orgasm almost coming until he heard his door creek open and saw Dream with a scared look on his face. It took both of them at least 5 seconds to realize what the fuck was happening. George sat up with a red face.

"Oh my God Dream I am so so sorry, please don't think of me differently I just randomly thought about you because I have a crush on you and-

As George rambled on about how sorry he was, he also hoped the blonde man would still be okay with being friends even after this and wouldn't be disgusted about it.

Dream quickly walked over to his best friend and sat on his knees on Georges bed.

"George, I could help you if you want... just tell me what you want me to do." George widened his eyes at Dream's words and slowly glanced down to Dream's pants and saw that he had a boner. He loudly gulped and blushed at the thought of Dream forcing him on his knees.

"Dream just do anything please, I need you now!" George was begging The blonde man to touch him in anyway he desired.

Before George could even tell what was happening he felt Dream pin him to the bed with his knee rubbing on the brunette's crotch.

"George if you're okay with this you need to stop me whenever I do something that hurts or you don't like okay?" George's heart fluttered he saw the worry in Dream's eyes, but soon forgot about that due to the amount of pleasure he was receiving.