don't curse!

“nick what the fuck is that?” dream quips as nick puts patches into a fairly ugly sweater, george is quick to gasp.

“dream! wha- stop cursing, and the sweater is somewhat cute!” george exclaims as sapnap is on the ground dying from laughter. dream proceeds to scoff and pick up patches to take her out of the horrendous sweater, george side eyes dream as he flattens his pretty white skirt, his ivory hands landing back into his lap as he looks down with rosé tinted cheeks.

“ooooh, georgie doesn’t like curse words?” nick giggles.

“well- no duh! if me and dream ever have kids the cursing might rub off on them!” george stutters out,

“yeah sure, that’s exactly what i hear all the  time,” he scoffs.

“yesyesyes! fuckk~ d-daddy fuck please i love it, shit!”

“i really bring out the slut in you huh, you like taking this dick, bitch?”

“daddy- shit, mmhn! fuck m’ a slutty bitch-“

“yeah, mhm, you know what you are.”

dream sits there, staring slight daggers at nick whilst george puts his face down into his palms and stand up and walks away from them quickly.

“georgie, come back!” nick whines.

george shouts in return, “i hate you both!”

“so i’m not your favorite nephew then?” sapnap giggles as dream glares at him, “hey! i was only joking,” “ partially. ” nick finishes getting up quickly not wanting to face dream’s wrath. “oh and are you guys still taking me and my friends to the mall? they’ll all be here soon though.”

“huh? oh, yeah of course but per george’s request try keeping the cursing down to a minimum. i don’t care if you do or don’t but we both know how he gets when he hears cursing, i don’t think you’d want your friends to be yelled at by him.” dream speaks knowingly.

“ really george? cursing is gonna rub off on them, nice one babe, nice one.” dream scoffs as he speaks to the lovely omega that is ever so desperately searching for his favorite white round-toe pumps that match his delicate look.

“not my fault! you know how i feel about it, where’s the need for cursing if there’s nothing to curse about? i don’t even know why it’s in your vocabulary,” george mumbles as his ivory knees drag against the carpeted ground, slowly tinting a peony pink. “dream, have you seen my favorite heels?” he asks in a whiney tone.

“nope, you want some help to find them?” he murmurs as he continues to look at his phone, almost as if this conversation is routine for them.

“ i want a new pair — wanna find them though dream, i- they’re my favorite they costed so much, almost as much as our cartier bracelets!” george whines and drops his body onto the carpeted ground dramatically, dream finally looks up from his phone.