All Dolled Up Pt10 - Cats in the Cradle

From the moment he woke up, every breath George took, he suffered. He had been woken up with a slap to the face and a command to follow his master. He rubbed at his aching cheek before attempting to stand up. Before he could even plant one heel on the ground, however, he found himself back on the ground, moaning in pain as he was roughly kicked in the shin.

“You are not allowed to walk, whore. You’re too dumb for it. Besides, I need you on your knees at all times for when I want my cock sucked. You will only crawl from now on, if I catch you with your heel on the ground, there will be serious consequences…”

“O-Ok…” George uttered quietly, shivering with fear.

Dream grimaced at him as if he were nothing more than a repulsing insect. The taller man, who now seemed like a giant from kneeling on the floor, took a ball gag that was hanging on the wall. He quickly jammed the gag into his captive’s mouth, who was still too frightened to resist.

“I don’t want you speaking either, your voice is nothing more than an ear grating whine. Anyway, besides sucking cock and eating, you don’t need your mouth anymore. Nod if you understand, whore.”

A few tears escaped George wide brown eyes before he began to slowly nod, showing that he understood the cruel words spoken to him.

“Good. Now crawl with me to the living room.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMACK SMACK SMACK

The sound of colliding flesh was heard all throughout the house as Dream slammed George’s hips down onto his achingly hard cock, the smaller male letting out a muffled cry each time his captor’s cock ground against his overly sensitive prostate. He had already cum, but Dream kept going, only caring about his own pleasure as he used George as nothing more than a living sex toy.

After a few more hard thrusts, Dream let out a loud, throaty groan as he filled his toy to the brim with his warm, sticky cum. George instinctively tried to lift himself from the rod but was held down by its owner, fingernails digging painfully into his hips. Dream let out a soft moan as George’s walls clenched around his softening dick.

“Feels like you’re trying to milk me dry, whore.”

Dream commented as he gave George’s ass a firm slap before lifting him off his cock and throwing him to the floor. George let out a loud scream from behind his gag as his head smashed against the wooden coffee table on his way down. He crawled over to a corner, the farthest away from the cruel man, and curled himself into a tiny, protective ball. He buried his makeup caked face into his palms and began to sob. He sobbed not only from physical pain but emotional damage. All George could think about was how badly he yearned to return home. He wanted to see his cat, as he had been worried sick about his furry companion since his arrival. He feared the worst, thinking that his dear pet had either been killed or had been left all alone with no one to care for him. Who would feed and give him water? Who would love him? What happened if he got hurt!?

“Meooow!”

George’s eyes widened as he heard the familiar yowl of his cat. He thought that it may have just been in his throbbing head, but once he uncovered his eyes, he saw him. His kitty. It may have been only a few days since he had seen him, but it seemed like an eternity.

“Hmmmf!”

George squealed with happiness from behind the gag as his cat gave a comforting headbutt to his forehead. He was still dealing with the problem that he had been kidnapped and was currently being subjected to all kinds of sexual torture, but for now, he was happy. His cat was the one good thing he had in an ocean of suffering. Of course, he didn’t last long…

As he reached out to hold his cat, the feline was quickly snatched away from him. Dream had picked the kitten up, petting its head as he looked down on the distraught man.

“HMMMM! HMMMM! HMMMMMM!”

George cried out, reaching for his pet, his eyes once again brimming with tears. He was about to stand up to return his cat to his protective care but remembered what Dream had said earlier about walking. He didn’t want to test this man at the moment…

“When you fell into my ownership, your kitty here did too. I was going to let you hold him yesterday, but with your behavior, I simply can’t. Maybe when you learn to behave and be appreciative, then I will consider it...Maybe.”

That was all Dream said before carrying the small cat back to the couch with him, leaving George to cry, alone in the corner once again as he pet the tiny creature’s head.

He was going to break soon. Dream was sure of it. All he had to do was take away all of his doll’s luxuries, show him how good he had it before. Soon, George would be begging him for mercy. He would see it as a privilege to serve his master, and be spoiled in return for his service and compliance.

On the slim chance that George wouldn’t break, Dream would only treat him harsher and with less humanity and dignity than he already was.

Dream glanced over to the corner to see his toy sobbing, tears as well as drool dripping down his flushed face.

“You know if you don’t stop, you’re going to end up choking on your own slobber.”

George ignored the remark, only sobbing louder. Dream rolled his eyes before clicking his tongue.

“Hey crybaby, let’s make a deal. I’ll let you hold your precious kitty if you serve as my footrest.”

Dream proposed, to which George quickly accepted, crawling over to his captor’s feet so they could rest upon his back. Dream hadn’t expected him to comply so quickly, but he guessed that the shorter male just really loved his cat and was willing to give up parts of his remaining dignity just to hold it.

Hmm, interesting to know...That could come in handy.

“Prop your knees up whore, and arch that back a bit.”

“Hmm hmm.”

“Good whore.”
-----------------------------
1070 words