Collar

It all started from a dare. Ever since George moved in with Dream and Sapnap in Florida, they've been betting with stupid and embarrassing challenges, sometimes with the result of it trending because part of the challenge was to post it.

Sapnap was the first to lose in one of the challenges.

The three of them were sat on the couch that would have fit them all if it weren't for the 6 ft tall man in the middle. The television broadcasting a show that neither of them really cared enough to read the title, let alone pay attention to it.

The blonde huffed, scrolling through Twitter, bored out of his mind.

"Hey, wanna play something? Truth or dare or whatever", Dream suggested, hope shining in his eyes, desperate for anything else. Anything but watching a lame ass show.

Sapnap scoffed, "What are you, twelve?". Dream pouted at him, looking over to George for approval, knowing that if George agreed to it, Sapnap would surely want to join in.

George giggled along at their interaction, his palm resting on his cheek, elbow resting on the armchair. He only shrugs, "Eh, why not, I'm bored".

Sapnap rolls his eyes when Dream turned to face him, his smile reaching up to his eyes in a taunting way.

"Uhhh, okay. Someone start first, I can't think of anything", the blonde tilted his head, scrambling his brain for a stupid dare or a truth that they wouldn't want to answer.

George goes first, his eyes meeting Sapnap.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth", he responds quickly.

Dream groaned, "Oh come on, you're so boring dude". George snickers as Sapnap eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Fuck, okay, dare I guess", he corrects his answer.

George licks his lips, his eyes staring above as he thinks of a way to make Sapnap embarrass himself.

"Wear a maid dress and post it", he giggles through his sentence, his laughter erupting louder and louder when he sees Sapnap's cheeks go beet red and eyes wide.

"Fuck no! What the hell man..", George was leaning on his hand on his cheek, trying to suppress his laughter before his fainted pink cheeks start to sore from smiling too much.

Dream was zoned out until he heard the word maid dress, wheezing a little at the straightforward request.

It took a while for Sapnap to even agree with the dare. George laid out almost everything he can offer just to make Sapnap go to Amazon and add the maid dress to cart.

Sapnap could only pout in the corner while Dream and George laugh to themselves at the situation.

A week later, a box arrived. Dream opened the door to pick up the lightweight parcel, the box decorated in pink.

He walked to Sapnap's room across the hallway, where him and George were chatting about random Minecraft ideas.

Their heads turned abruptly to the blonde holding a cute decorated parcel. George's eye lit up while Sapnap gives a dreaded look to the both of them.

The both of them left his room, leaving Sapnap to put on the dress. It took him only 5 minutes to wear it. His cheeks dusted pink as he stared at his reflection in his bathroom mirror. He took another 10 minutes to take a selfie, trying to look as confident as possible with a masculine pose.

Though his definition of masculine pose is leaning on the wall, head tilted to the side and phone covering his embarrassed face.

Dream and George were both patiently waiting in the living room, chatting for a bit when both of their phones dinged at the same time. They both unlocked their phone. New tweet notification from sapnap".