Twice The Fun

Big, tan hands gripped pale thighs as the room heats up from the intense make out session currently in occurrence. George had found himself hoisted up on the kitchen counter as soon as he walked in, giggling as his blonde lover littered butterfly kisses all over his face, calling him pretty and complimenting his chosen outfit.

Dream had always been weak when it comes to his boyfriend's little outfits, thigh high clad legs and miniskirts that accentuates the swell of his ass, so it wasn't a surprise that innocent kisses turned fervent the longer his hands caress the soft flesh that spills off of George's thigh highs. He had worn a simple baby blue design, a little bow attached at the top. George matched it with an oversized baby blue sweater, tucked in a short white tennis skirt. The best part is that even without the need to see or touch, Dream knew that the other wore little lace panties underneath the skirt, he's guessing it was blue to match the little set he had on.

Proving himself right, Dream's hands snakes up to cup the swell of George's ass, groaning as he felt the soft lace. He broke the kiss to lift the front of the smaller’s skirt up, shamelessly staring with a grin when he saw the contrast of royal blue lace and pale hips. A boyish chuckle leaves his lips when his actions earned a light shove from his now blushing brunette. Dream pulled the shorter closer, capturing the soft lips once more as he felt George’s erection on his stomach. They should be making breakfast, preparing for the return of their younger friend, Sapnap, who was arriving later that day. He had gone out a few days to spend some time with his lover and another friend, Karl but both Dream and George had to take full advantage of having the house to themselves. George, especially, was free to wear his skirts around the house instead of having to hide in his and Dream's shared room. Sapnap had no idea that the older liked to dress pretty and frankly, George was too embarrassed to let him know. Dream only found out recently and even then, he was hesitant to tell his lover, taking all the courage he could muster to even bring the words out of his mouth.

The two went on with their intense kiss, George already rolling his hips to create friction on the hardness between his thighs and Dream’s stomach. The pancake that the blonde had prepared for breakfast was left forgotten by the table, steaming tea already starting to turn cold. They were both so caught up in each other’s embrace that they both failed to hear the slamming of a car's door as light footsteps made its way into the house. It wasn’t until Sapnap’s loud exclamation of returning did the brunette scramble to get off the counter, pushing the blonde off of him.

“I’m home, you motherfuckers! You better still have pancakes left for me!” Sapnap yelled from the house’s entrance, quickly approaching the kitchen where the frantic lovers awaited.

“Dream! He’s gonna see me!” George exclaimed in a hush whisper. Before Dream could do anything, Sapnap’s looming presence makes himself known as he enters the kitchen. The youngest freezes, eyeing the scene before him. Dream’s messed up hair was a clear indication of what he had just walked into. That, and George’s disheveled appearance, lips swollen as he shyly pulls on the bottom of his skirt. Sapnap smirked, leaning by the wall with his arms crossed in his chest.

“I didn’t just cock block you, did I?” Sapnap teased, the blonde scoffing as he pulled George to his chest. The older on the other hand was blushing red in humiliation in not only getting caught in the act but also wearing a goddamn skirt.

“Shut the fuck up, Sapnap. What are you doing home so early?” Dream grumbled making the younger laugh.

“I had to warn you that I invited Karl over. You told me you didn’t mind?” Sapnap’s tone grew hesitant because even when all three of them lived in the same house, it was technically still Dream’s house.

“Yeah of course. What time is he coming over? I need to restock on some ingredients and shit. We shouldn’t make a habit of feeding anyone who comes over with pizza.” Dream stared pointedly at the youngest, considering it was always his idea to have pizza. They had pizza the first night George landed in Florida and the two times Punz came over to visit.