Gnf Onlyfans - Pt1

“Ah–fuck” George, whos streaming on his onlyfans, is having the time of his life- or just simply doing it for views. Riding a dildo he has. Oh, how he wishes it was someone fucking him sensesly into his bed sheets. The thought just makes him even more eager than before. All sweaty and red, lips swollen, love bites and marks all over his skin, having someone to degrade and praise him, made him fucking insane.

Dreamy donated $50. “you're doing so well baby, keep it up.”

George moaned at that donation. He rode the dildo faster, pleasing himself and others as well.
“Mmh fuck-” George couldn’t explain his pleasure. He was definitely in cloud nine at this point. All he thought about was the donation Dreamy sent.

It made George want Dreamy to fuck him. "fuck fuck fuck m'clOse" George whispered.

He was a moaning mess. It took him a few more seconds before he came and collapsed on his bed, panting for air. George's porcelain skin was now sweaty and red with some hues of pink. George looked at chat to see their reaction or something like that. He continued reading some reactions before someone sent a donation.

Dreamy donated $50."good job sweetheart, you did amazing :)."
Even though that comment is kinda cheesy, well it is, George still smiled. He definitely likes Dreamy. "Welp, this seems to be the end of this stream." George's voice sounded raspy, but still clear to hear.

George said his goodbyes and ended. He wasn't looking forward to cleaning up, but he didn't have a choice. George went to the bathroom to get a clean, semi-wet cloth, so he could clean off the cum of his thighs and lower abdomen. After that, he started to put on clothes. He put new sheets on his bed and put his streaming stuff away.

He then walked to the kitchen to get a snack. His phone was ringing. "Hello?" "Hey George, what's up?" Of course, Sapnap called him. He swears that Sap will never stop bothering him. "What do you want, you idiot? Can't you see I'm busy!"

George clearly wasn't in the mood to talk with Sap.”looks like someone is on their period.’’ Sapnap chuckled. George just frowned.

“Haha, very funny Sap. Now answer my question, you idiot.” “You don’t have to be rude, Gogy,” Sapnap faked cried. “Anyways, I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with Karl, Clay and me, since we have nothing better to do.” George thought for a moment. It's been a long time since I’ve seen Clay. “Sure, why not I guess.” “K man, we’ll pick you up in like 15 minutes, so be ready Gogy.” “mmh, ok,’’ “Bye!”

Before Sapnap could respond, George had already ended the call.

He really didn’t want to go, but Clay was gonna be there, so it was worth it, right?

George got ready to leave his lovely house. He sat down on the sofa, scrolling through his phone, before he heard his doorbell ring. He stood up and walked toward the door, greeted by Sapnaps smile. “Wassup George,” “you ready?” His eyes glimmered at George with the rays of the noon sun. “Ya I’m ready Nick.’’ Sapnap rolled his eyes, “ya ya, whatever George,” “hurry up, your take forever.”

George scoffed and rolled his eyes,”Like you don’t do that Sap,” “just–let's go already, you talk too much with that mouth of yours.” He headed toward Sapnaps car, leaving Sap with a funny looking face. Obviously Karl called shotgun and left Clay and George sitting in the back. George didn't really mind it, but sitting next to Clay made him a bit flustered, just a bit.

“Sap, can I put some music on? It's too quiet in here.” Karl asked. Sapnap nodded, “Sure.”

Karl put on his playlist and then proceeded to shout out the lyrics. “ALL OF YOUR FRIEND HAVE BEEN HERE TOO LONG,” “THEY MUST BE WAITING FOR YOU TOO MOVE ON.” Sapnap ended up joining him after a bit. “HEARTS ON YOUR SLEEVES LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN LOVED.” “RUNNING IN CIRCLES, NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!”

“GIVE YOU MY WORD AS YOU TAKE IT AND RUN!”

George and Clay looked at each other before laughing. They both wonder how they are friends with them. Clay leaned a bit toward George to tell him something, “They are complete idiots in love.” he chuckled at his comment. George giggled and agreed, before he analyzed Clay's face.

Beautiful locks of dirty blond hair. Light brown freckles scattered around his beautifully sculptured face. His stubble. Sharp green eyes with a hint of brown. His beautiful nose and defined jawline. His lips are pretty and pink. Plump lips, but not to plump. His face was shaped as a Greek Gods face

George then snapped out of it when Sapnap asked him something,”George do you want something to eat or a snack?” “Eh, I don’t really care to be honest,” “I ate something before leaving, but I guess I'll get a snack.” “ok then,” “Clay? How about you?” George glanced at Clay to hear what he was going to say.

He just shrugged,“I don't know—a snack I guess.”he responded. Nick nodded, “Ok then,” “We buy snacks and then head to the arcade.”

The rest nodded to what Sapnap said. Sap drove them to the nearest store to buy snacks. Sapnap sighed before speaking,”Well, let's go.” Everyone got out of the car and headed toward the store. Karl immediately got a monster and some sour candy.

Sap got some chocolate along with a monster as well. George got some chocolates and some apple juice cause why not? Clay ended up buying two bags of gummies and sour gummies along with Dr. Pepper.

They bought their stuff and headed back to the car. They continued their travel. George was bored and had nothing to do except ponder about earlier. He wondered who Dreamy was, how he looked, and how he acted in real life. It was a mystery George wanted to solve, but who knows when he will start that. He's probably not going to do that.

unless
------------------------------
1032 words