Backstage Isn't The Best Place To Fuck

George had been excited about this concert for the past six months. He had been sure to give himself plenty of time to drive there, park, and eat before the show. When he finally got to the door after twenty minutes of sitting in his car waiting he felt ecstatic. The security checked his ticket and he was given the over 21 wristband. He was then brought to where he was going to watch his favorite singer. Dream.
The opening act stepped onto the stage and George watched from the side of the room, not super into their music, mostly just waiting for Dream. When suddenly a member of the stage crew approached him.
“Hello, sir.” The stage crew smiled. “Dream is looking to meet a few fans, would you be interested?”
George glanced around before nodding.
The stage crew worker lead George backstage and that's when George saw him. Dream stood in his classic outfit, a sort of tech-wear, neon green and black, highly adorned outfit.
“You came?” Dream turned to look at George. His eyes were even greener than the photos. “I saw you out there, you looked lonely.”
George crossed his arms. “And you look lonely back here all on your own.”
Dream smiled. “That's why I have you here, sweetheart.” He stepped towards George.
“You waiting for me to ask for an autograph or something?” George took a step towards Dream, meeting him in the middle. The dark lights backstage were just bright enough to see a few feet in front of you and every so often a flash of lights from the stage would illuminate the surrounding area.
“I was thinking you’d be asking for a little more than an autograph.” Dream tipped George’s head back by the chin.
“And if I did ask for more,” George grinned, “Would I get it?”
“Maybe.” Dream leaned down and pecked George on the lips. George reached up and pulled Dream’s mouth back to his. Dream gladly obliged.
George was desperate for it. It had been months since he’d gotten anything. Dream immediately gained dominance over the smaller man, their kiss growing deeper as Dream pushed George up against a wall.
“Dream,” George gasped, pulling away from the kiss.
“What is it darling?” Dream hummed, kissing down his neck. He was leaving small marks, bites, on the exposed flesh.
“God, fuck-” George let out a shaky breath. “Fuck me.” He rolled his crotch against Dream.
“Patience.” Dream hummed, placing a kiss on George’s adam’s apple. George let out another pathetic noise and rolled his hips again. Dream smiled against George’s pale skin. “Beg.”
George groaned, gripping Dream’s shirt as he ground down harder onto Dream. “God please, please.” He let out a loud moan, his hands finding their way under Dream’s shirt. “Please fuck me like the slut I am.” His nails dug into Dream’s skin. “Please.” He shook in Dream’s arms, his nails slowly dragging down Dream’s back as he attempted to get any sort of friction.
“That's it, Honey,” Dream smirked. “I’m going to touch you is that okay?”
George nodded furiously, his movements growing more erratic.
“Stop.” dream commanded.
George continued to grind down.
Dream slapped George in the face. George let out a squeal and stopped. “I’m going to throatfuck you and you’re going to take it, okay slut?”
George nodded, still shaking.
“Tap twice if you need me to stop. The safe-word is red.” Dream whispered into his ear. He then pushed George onto his knees and pulled his cock out. It was large, larger than George had ever had. The tip leaked precum and the shaft was thick. George started kitten-licking the tip before suckling on the tip. He then slowly licked a stripe down the shaft. Dream groaned. George then slowly started to bob up and down on Dream’s cock. By the time he reached halfway down he was gagging with each stroke. Dream groaned and grabbed George’s hair, encouraging him to take more.
“You’re doing so good. God, you’re such a slut.” He pulled George further down. George gagged and tried to pull back but Dream held him firmly. He gagged again, gasping for air around Dream’s dick. Dream pulled him off for a second before pulling him further down his shaft. George let out a surprised half gurgle half moan and let his jaw loos. Dream fucked into the brunette’s mouth hard and fast. George had drool dripping down his lips, falling onto Dream’s shiny doc martins. Tears had joined the mix, streaking down his face and mixing with precum and saliva. Suddenly Dream let out a loud groan and his head fell back. George was pulled as far down as possible, dream’s cock shooting cum far down George’s throat. George gagged, cum filled up his mouth, and spilled out.
“Fucking swallow,” Dream commanded.
George swallowed as best he could with Dream’s dick in his mouth. When Dream pulled out more cum dribbled from his lips. He quickly licked it up, swallowing as much as he could. Dream yanked him up by the collar of his shirt, pulling him into a bruising kiss. George let Dream lick into his mouth, completely submitted to the other man. George’s hips rolled again.
Dream pulled away from the kiss, both of them gasping. “Is the little baby getting desperate again?”
George nodded and rolled his hips again, his legs wobbling.
Dream placed his hand over George’s crotch and George let out a yelp.
“God, please Dream” George’s head fell forward onto Dream’s shoulder.
“Please what?”
“FUCK ME,” George yelled.
Dream slapped him in the face again, “You’re trying to get caught now aren't you?” Dream grinned, watching tears pour down George’s face. “Getting fucked by a singer and all you want is to scream that you’re mine while all of my fans are out there wanting to be in your position. How fucking pathetic.”
A sob wracked George’s body, his legs crumpled and Dream had to catch him from falling.
“Holy fuck, you are a mess.”
George’s nails dug into Dream’s back.
Dream set George on the floor in between his legs. He quickly undid George’s belt, not sure how much longer he could wait to get his dick in this man. He fumbled with the buttons as George leaned forward, pulling him into a kiss. When he got the button undone he yanked the jeans down. His hands reached back and hit something hard.
“God you whore.” Dream pressed down on the butt plug in George’s ass. “Can’t go anywhere not stretched out can you?”
George moaned pathetically as Dream pushed the plug in and out a few times. Dream then reached into his pocket and pulled out a tube of lube. He slicked up his cock which had already grown painfully hard. He pulled the plug and discarded it somewhere on the floor next to them. He picked up George and placed him slowly on his dick. George let out a groan, his body shook as Dreams’ cock sunk deeper into his ass.
“Fuck,” he drawled, clinging close to Dream. When Dream was fully inserted George was gasping. “Fuck, so fucking big.” Dream moved slightly. George let out a cry. “No, too big. Oh god.” Dream chuckled.
“Take it.” he then pulled George fully off his dick and dropped him down again. George’s nails scraped his back, and his teeth dug into Dream shoulder. “You like that huh?” Dream repeated the movement. When George had gotten used to the slow pace he sped it up. George sobbed as dream fucked into him as hard as he could. Every stroke slammed into his prostate. Dream fumbled at his waist and suddenly George felt one of the chains previously hung from Dream's waist tighten around his neck.
Dream grabbed George’s hips and pulled him off. George let out a mewl from the emptiness. Dream then flipped him over and slammed his cock even deeper than before, holding George up by the chain around his neck and his hair. George sobbed. Dream pulled the chain tighter, Yanking up his head.
“Who do you belong to?” Dream commanded.
“God, fuck” George gasped as dream rammed into him “God, you.”
Dream smiled. “That's right.”
“God,” George gasped. “You are my god.”
Dream’s thrusts suddenly became irregular .”Fuck. Call me that again.” Dream rammed into him harder. He dropped George’s hair.
“God. Fuck me, god.” George moaned.
Dream groaned, he dug his fingernail into George’s back. He drew his signature onto the pale skin. Red outlined his name in swirly letters on George’s back.
“God. Please let me cum, Master.” George gripped the ground, squirming in Dream’s arms.
“Go on.” Dream growled in his ear. “Cum for your god knowing I own you, slut.”
George sobbed, more tears poured down his face as he came, hard. His entire body shoo as Dream didn’t relent. When George started to pull away Dream yanked him back, keeping the chain tight around his neck,
“You are my bitch I fuck you until I’m done.” Dream growled.
George shook beneath him, his moans becoming louder. He began to beg, “Please, god please stop. I can’t take it, god.” Dream continued to fuck him.
“What are you?” He demanded again.
“Your slut, your worthless little bitch. God, I am yours.” George moaned. “Breed me.” The last words were screamed.
Dream was tipped over the edge, and he came hard into George, filling him with cum. “Fuck.” he groaned, reaching for the butt plug. “Fuck.” He pulled out, quickly trapping all his cum into George with the plug.
George went limp in front of him, the only movement from the occasional twitch and his chest heaving.
“Dream you’re on.” A stagehand announced. “And so is your mic.”
-----------------------------------
1630 words