All Dolled Up Pt8 - Rocking Horse

George’s eyes were rimmed with tears of anger and humiliation as Dream continued to taunt him over his growing erection. Once released from the stocks, George attended to cover himself with his hands, but Dream quickly brushed them aside before hiking up the navy skirt. The white panties the brunet was wearing did little to cover much of anything, and his humiliating boner was left on display.

“Oh, so you are enjoying yourself, Dolly. In the first playtime session too! What a naughty boy you are, Dolly!”

Dream teased, poking at the tent in George’s frilly panties, cooing as he noticed a wet spot forming at the tip. George took in a sharp breath before flinching back. The touch felt good, but he didn’t like it coming from...him.

“Unfortunately…” Dream began

“I don’t have time to tend to your needs, Dolly. I have a lunch date with one of my friends, so I have to leave you alone.”

George sighed in relief. An afternoon without his “master” would be a blessing. Maybe he could even manage to get himself off without Dream gawking at his every move…

“But don’t you worry, hon. I have something that will keep you entertained for hours!”

Dream picked George up as he had done many times before, balancing the brit on his hip as he carried him to another room. This one George had never seen before. The walls were painted a pale pink color. On the wall were several floating shelves that were decorated with stuffed animals as well as sex toys. There was a variety of vibrators, bondage equipment, butt plugs, dildos ranging in different sizes and materials, lube, and a single paddle hanging on the wall.

The centerpiece of the room was a large, wooden rocking horse, leather restraints around the handlebars and on the front legs of the horse. George sighed, knowing that he was going to be restrained on the horse while Dream was out.

“Better than being locked in a hogtie, I suppose.” George thought as he was placed on the ground. As much as his loins cried for relief, the shorter male would have to resist it for now. He would not relieve himself in front of this pervert. Nope. Not a chance.

George watched as Dream retrieved an equine dildo, a dragon logo engraved on the base. George shuttered, dreading having that thing shoved inside of him. Although he would never admit it, George wasn’t exactly a stranger to dildos and even had one back at home. However, that one was only about six inches. This one was at least nine!

The brunet’s eyes widened with horror when the dildo was attached to the horse’s wooden saddle via suction cup. Oh god...he was going to have to ride that thing while Dream was gone.

“Please no!” George cried as he forced onto his knees, his legs spread wide apart. Now, the Brit would have liked to curl himself into a ball and protect himself, but whatever drugs his captor was using made him easily malleable. He flushed as his panties were pulled down, causing his erection to spring free. Dream squirted a bit of lube onto his fingers massaging around his doll’s hole before dipping a finger in, making him let out a sharp gasp.

“Calm down Dolly. I have to get you ready to ride Mr. Horsie. You don’t want this to hurt do you?”

George sighed. Regretfully, Dream was right. If he didn’t allow himself to be prepped, the ride on the rocking horse would be extremely painful. Still, he hated the feeling of his kidnapper fingering and prodding at his most intimate areas.

Once he was done, Dream went over to the dildo affixed to the wooden horse. He squirted a generous amount of lube into his palms before slathering the silicone toy in the slippery substance.

George began to panic again when he felt Dream’s arms wrap around his waist, picking him up and carrying him towards the bizarre sex toy.

“I want you to mount that dildo, Dolly.” Dream said as he bound George’s hands to the handles.

“Unless you want me to force you of course…”

The dollifed man sighed, knowing there was no way out of this one, and he would rather mount the large dildo at his own pace rather than be forced onto it.

“Nnnngh…” George groaned as he slowly lowered himself onto the horse cock, feeling as it stretched his sphincter and plunged into his body. As he reached the medial ring, he let out a much louder groan. At that point, the toy had gotten girthier, stretching and stuffing him sick. By the time George was fully seated on the cock, he was nearly crimson in the face, sweat dripping down his forehead. Dream quickly tied his ankles to the front legs of the horse.

“Mmmm...aahhhh.” He moaned, feeling the large toy grinding against his prostate.

“How does it feel, Dolly?” Dream asked in an almost taunting manner.

“F-Full! T-Too full!” George managed to stutter out, tears now running down his red race. As a way to cope with everything that was happening, George clenched his teeth, wishing he had something to bite down on. Dream noticed his doll’s stress and tried to soothe him by planting a small kiss on his forehead.

“It’s not good for you to grind your teeth like that, Dolly. We don’t want you breaking a tooth.”

George could only whimper in response as Dream stroked his soft brown hair.

“I know that this is new and scary for you, honey. How about I get you your pacifier? That’ll help calm you down.”

George wanted to decline the offer but found himself unable to resist. He was going to be alone for several hours, trapped on this device of sexual torture. At the very least, he could have something to suckle and bite down on as he endured having a giant horse cock stuck up his ass.

He quickly nodded his head.

Dream reached into his pocket, pulling out the pacifier gag. “You have to ask nicely first, darling.”

George winced but eventually decided to swallow his pride and beg for it.

“Please master, I want my paci.” The boy asked daftly, his mind clouded by pain and pleasure.

Dream beamed with delight as he strapped the pacifier gag around George’s head. His doll immediately began suckling, trying to distract himself from what was happening. It was quite a sweet sight.

“Alright Dolly, I’ll leave you alone to play with your new toy, but before I go, there’s one last thing I need to show you!”

Dream grabbed a small remote off the shelf, pressing one of the buttons. George let out a scream from behind his gag as the horse began to slowly rock back and force, making the toy grind and move deep within him.

“HHMMMMMF!”

The blond couldn’t help but let out a slight chuckle at his doll’s reaction.

“See? You don’t even have to rock yourself, Dolly. The horse does it for you. Isn’t that cool?”

“Hmmm…nnngh…”

“See? I knew you’d love it. Now you have fun, Dolly, and I’ll be back by dinner!”
----------------------------
1203 words