"Wait hold on!"

“I’m just saying that a zombie apocalypse would literally be the worst! Like you wouldn’t be able to do so much” Dream laughed, back pressed to his green duvet fiddling with his lovers fingers “like what?” George hummed throwing a leg over Dreams waist and sitting on his abdomen, pressing his fingers to blonde hair. The taller sighed in contentment, eyes falling closed and placing large tan hands on plush thighs “I wouldn’t be able to sing, play video games, play football, eat fast food, jerk off let alone have sex!” his eyes widened as he came to the realization of all the things he would lose. George simply snorted, rolling his eyes at the younger. “Of course your worried about sex” the smaller boy shook his head, letting his hands fall from the golden stands and kissing his forehead.

“Baby you feel amazing but if it came down to it you and your safety would be a priority over sex, we both know you can’t keep quiet love” his hands squeezing the pale thighs “What! I’m not that loud…..Right? It’s not annoying is it?” George whispered doubting himself, brows pinched together in thought, he was scouring his mind to see if he could recall a frustrated look on Dreams face during sex.

“What! Baby no!” Dream quickly pulled his partner down and cradling his face gently “I like it when your loud, it lets me know you feel good. I practically beg you to moan darling. All I want is you to feel good and you sound so beautiful. It makes me feel good to make you feel good. Your moans get me going sweets. You look so hot with your back arching and moans pouring out of your pretty mouth. Love seeing you all laid out for me, so stunning.” He kissed his head letting his hands rub soft circles into his narrow waist. George flushed, pushed himself backwards off of Dreams lower stomach only to hear a low groan leave gritted teeth. The brunettes eyes widened only to push down experimentally once he heard the sound.

Dream moaned hands gripping his hips tightly. George had no doubt in his minds that pretty mulberry would form on his hips at the strength excreted. He loved looking in the mirror and seeing marks and love bites on his body, bruising reminding him of his boyfriend. He wanted them now, ridden along his body. “Sorry” the blonde gasped “thinking about you got me hard baby” the sentence came out breathy due to the persistent pressure on on his hard on. George watched emerald eyes flutter as he pressed further, sitting there watching the boy take deep breaths in anticipation.

The smaller boy began grinding backwards, pressing his weight to each ground. He watched as Dream threw his head backwards into silk pillows hands flying to thighs and massaging the fat, a blank canvas being presented to the Brit. He leaned down now pressing his growing member against the large bulge trapped in blue denim, moaning loudly at the attention given to his growing problem. Open mouth kisses pressed against tan neck, nipping at the sensitive skin, teeth begging to leave marks.

“Fuck- George” Dream grunted, grinding upwards letting his hands wander up to the shorter’s ass, feeling him up as he thrusting upwards. George moaned into the man’s neck tugging at his white t-shirt. Dream quickly gripped slender hips and flipping the position, the older moaned at the rough man handling, back arching when making contact with soft sheets. The blonde spread his boyfriends legs, sliding himself between them while leaving lewd kisses on his thighs. “Love your thighs so much” he hummed as he bit the skin, sucking hickeys into the sensitive surface. He continued his ministrations upwards bringing himself closer to where George achingly needed him “have to mark you up, let everyone know your mine” he said voice dropping an octave to a husky tone. George wrapped his arms around the bigger man’s neck and pulled him into a heated kiss, hands drifting to his hair, pressing and pulling soft strands desperately. Dream slid his hands under the hoodie of the man beneath him, gliding up his waist and scraping his nails lightly on his ribs causing him to shudder with a sultry whimper.

George tugged at Dreams shirt in aroused distress “Take it off, wanna see you” the boy whined, panting with hooded eyes. The request that fell from pink lips had the other man reeling, who was Dream to deny his lover.