Throwing a Bone Pt10 - The Bounty

Although it was admittedly awkward to wrestle with Bad while they had their...questionable attire on and were basically nude, it was somewhat reminiscent of old times. Back when they were free...It was already beginning to seem like a long time ago. Growing up together, they had plenty of sparring and playful wrestling matches.

They were both keeping up the appearance that they were two dumb puppy sluts playing with each other, while their masters chatted. While the two wrestled, George eavesdropped on their conversation.

“I figured that I go back out in a few weeks. I got a huge wad of cash from the last batch, but you know it won’t last forever.” Dream said nonchalantly.

“Eh, I don’t know how you do it. Tried to catch one nomad to sell years back, but she beat me to a pulp and got away. Since then, I’ve just stuck to handling the already detained ones ‘cause I can’t deal with the wild ones.”

George was confused about what the hell they were talking about. “Detained ones?” “Wild ones?” It sounded as if they were talking about animals. They couldn’t be talking about human beings...could they?

“Yeah, it’s a lot harder than most think, hell it took me years to be able to perfect my own technique.” Dream explained to Skeppy while he listened intently.

“Any advice?” Skeppy asked.

“The best advice I can give is to snatch up the ones with little status or importance, like nomads or homeless ones. The second is to make sure that there ain’t going to be a lot of people looking for them. The best advice I have is to make sure you take em’ by surprise.”

George thought back to his capture when Dream popped out of nowhere and took him by….

His face froze in horror as he finally put the pieces to the demented puzzle together. George wasn’t the first to be captured by Dream, not even close.

Before, George didn’t realize why Dream had such a large bounty on his head, but now he understood

Dream was a slave trader and a reputable one at that.

“That’s how I got that little cutie.”

It took all of George’s concentration to make it look like he wasn’t hearing a damn word Dream was saying.

“When I get free, I will lock him in a kennel two times too small, feed him the worst kibble I can find, and make him do the most humiliating of tasks.” George thought to himself.

Dream deserved that and so much more. Not only had he put George through hell, but had damned so many others to it as well.

“George, you’re hurting my arm.” Bad whispered from underneath him.

George had been so caught up in his revenge fantasy, that he didn’t realize that he was pinning Bad’s wrists a little too hard.

“Sorry.” He mouthed back before letting Bad back up.

Alright, Bad, I think it’s about time we head home.” Skeppy said.

Bad looked to George, giving him a look of desperation and sadness. He didn’t want to be away from his friend again. George gave him a smile and wink of reassurance.

“Aww, don’t look so sad, cutie. We can come to see Georgie again one day. Maybe we’ll even let you two have even more fun next time.”

“There won’t be a next time. We’ll be free men by then.” George thought snarkily as the two walked out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night, George exercised his legs harder than he ever did before. It hurt like hell, but the thought of not only freeing himself but his friend, helped him work through the pain.

He froze in fear as he heard Dream's large wooden bed loudly creak.
----------------------------
628 words