In my imagination, you're waitin' lyin' on your side

George flopped down on the hotel bed finally, glad to have a comfortable place to lay down. Dream flopped face first next to him while Sapnap lay on the hardwood floor to try to relieve some of the tension in his back. Nine hours in the car with just the three of them, five hours of collective sleep, and too much caffeine was not a good combination. Despite the painfully long car ride, they got to their hotel in mostly one piece.

By the third day of sharing a room with Sapnap and Dream, George had gotten maybe four hours of sleep total and he was exhausted, both emotionally and physically.

“George?” Dream’s voice snapped him back to reality.

“Hm?” George slurred, looking away from the wall he’d accidentally fixated on.

“You wanna come with? We’re gonna go to the bar.” Dream repeated. George looked at him for a moment, he was in a black dress shirt and pants. George’s eyes hovered at the exposed skin around Dream’s collarbones before trailing down his body slowly, stopping at his crotch. “George?” Dream raised his eyebrows, stuffing hands into his pant pockets.

“Right, no I-” His eyes looked from Dream’s crotch to his face then down to his hands. “I’m good, tired.”

“Ok, you sure?” Dream asked. George nodded, mumbling a small ‘yea’ in response. Sapnap walked out of the bathroom a moment later, fixing his collar. He wore suit pants, similar to Dream, however, he had a dark maroon collared shirt on in place of the black one. George looked from him to Dream as the two of them grabbed their wallets and room keys, preparing to leave. Sapnap’s hand brushed over the counter as he walked, his shirt catching in just the right places to show the slight definition of his body. Both he and Dream were wearing rings that accented their already attractive hands very well. George sat and watched, trying not to let his imagination get too wild.

After five painstakingly long minutes of the two men fussing around the room, they finally shut the door and George was alone. George fell back onto the bed, running his hands through his hair. He let out a loud groan, wishing his growing erection away. A glimmer of guilt ate away at him. Getting hard from the sight of your two best friends in suits and fantasizing about them railing you wasn't exactly something everyone did.

George squeezed his legs together, his hand reaching down to his crotch, dripping in shame. He palmed himself through his sweats, gently bucking up into his hand. His breath shook as he chased any stimulation he could get.

He stopped, realizing he shared this bed with Dream. He battled with himself for a moment before standing and going to the bathroom. He shut the door and slid down the wall onto his knees as he pulled his neglected cock out. He swiped his thumb over the tip, letting out a whine. He started off slow, using his precum and a bit of spit as lube. He let his thoughts wander to Dream and Sapnap at the bar, their suits and stupidly attractive hands. He thought about them being there, he imagined what it would be like to be pushed under them roughly with tears in his eyes, not knowing if he wanted more or if it was too much. George began going faster, he could feel his orgasm growing closer as he bucked up into his hand.

Suddenly there was a click and a set of footsteps walked in. George stopped, his breathing was rapid and a soft whine escaped his lips involuntarily at the lost orgasm. He heard the steps grow closer, the bathroom door which, stupidly, had no lock slid open.

Dream took a moment to process the scene in front of him. George didn’t move, hand on his dick, kneeling so submissively just feet away from Dream, the slightly sweaty sheen of his skin beautifully tied off with a deep red across his cheeks and nose. He looked nothing but ethereal.

A soft smirk spread across Dream’s face when the pieces clicked together in his head. “Such a needy boy,  why’d you stop?” His voice dropped an octave as he spoke. George looked up at him with timid eyes. “Go on, put on a show for me.” He stepped forward, “Were you thinking of me and Nick?” He ran his finger under George’s jawline as the brunette slowly began to stroke down his length again. He let out a soft noise, tilting his head back to meet Dream’s eyes, his answer blatantly obvious. “Words, darling. Answer me.” George let out a soft whimper as his hips rocked faster to meet his hand. “Only good boys get to be rewarded, darling.” Dream pulled George’s hands from his crotch. George let out a choked sob, his hips moving forward for stimulation. “Are you going to answer my question or do you need to be taught a lesson?” George couldn’t even remember the question he’d been asked, the feeling of Dream’s hands gripping his wrists and the dominant tone in his voice sent George to heaven and back. George opened his mouth to attempt to answer but all words had escaped him. A desperate moan escaped his mouth. “Ok then, darling, if you won’t answer, open up.” Dream poked two of his ringed fingers at George’s lips. “Are you ok with this?” George nodded, taking the fingers into his mouth and moaning softly at the feeling of them slipping over his tongue.