Throwing A Bone Pt1 - Dream Adopts a Puppy

George walked nervously through the eerie quiet forest. He had been separated from his two friends, Bad, and Sapnap. They had been out hunting a dangerous felon, nicknamed “Dream.” They were hoping to turn him in and make a stack of cash, but there was a tiny problem with their plan.

The outlaw was extremely smart, strong, and nimble. He was easily able to fight all three of them off, in the process separating George from his friends. George now walked, alone in the forest, waiting for the fugitive to pop out any moment and brutally slaughter him.

Before he could even react, something tightened around George’s neck and pinned him to the ground. He opened his eyes and saw the fugitive holding a control pole. The noose held tight around George’s neck. George struggled for a few moments but eventually went limp on the ground, accepting his fate. All he could do now was beg for his life.

“P-Please don’t kill me. I promise I-I won’t tell anyone. If you l-let me go, I promise you’ll never see me again! I-I’ll never bother you again, just please don’t kill-”

Before he was able to finish his pleading, Dream threw a potion at him, which immediately knocked the smaller male unconscious. Dream relieved pressure on the snare and took it off the boy’s neck. He tenderly pet his soft hair, humming happily to himself.

“Don’t worry, my little puppy. I’ll take good care of you.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as George awoke, he knew something was terribly wrong. He was in some kind of living room, chained to the wall. He felt a slight tightness around his arms and legs, he felt slightly cold, and there was a dull pain in his rear. His face flushed a bright red when he realized that he was practically naked. All that he wore were black latex thigh-high heels, latex sleeves, a collar around his neck, and a metal muzzle strapped around his head.

He flinched when he felt a hand pet his hair.

“Awww, is my little puppy finally up from his nappy?” Dream said in a mocking baby voice.

“Let me go, you bastard! T-This isn’t funny!”

Dream giggled at the insult before putting a finger under George’s chin and scratching.

“Coochie coochie coo~” He teased.

George slapped his hand away before realizing what had been done to his own hand. His fingers were tightly bound in horribly restrictive gloves, rendering them completely useless.

“Aww. My puppy’s being a little feisty today.”
George glared at him. If looks could kill, Dream would be six feet under already. Dream’s smile only got wider.

“You’re being awful grumpy today. How about you wag that little tail for me?”

Dream reached behind and pulled something. George felt a slight pressure in his rear. He turned around, and his worst fear was confirmed. He had a sizable buttplug in his ass with a fluffy brown tail attached to it.

George became even more enraged, he jumped to his feet, about to charge at his captor, but he fell back down almost immediately when he felt a sharp pain on both of his soles.

“AAAHH! W-What the fuck?!”

“Little Georgie, you’re such a silly puppy. Puppies don’t stand on two legs. I knew you would forget that, so I embedded nails on the bottom of those heels to prevent you from standing upright.”

George gasped in horror and disgust. He became enraged and began to yell at the fugitive.

“YOU SICK BASTARD! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS TO ME! I’M NOT A FUCKING DOG.” Dream merely shook his head.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Normally I would punish you for that, but I’ll be lenient since it’s your first day and you don’t know any better. Besides, we haven’t even begun your training yet.”

A shiver went up George’s spine when Dream mentioned “training.” He didn’t even want to imagine the humiliation that would entail.

He watched as Dream went to the kitchen. He quickly returned to George, holding a bottle full of milk.

“Maybe you’ll calm down once you eat.” Dream pushed the bottle through the wire muzzle cage and pressed the amber nipped to George’s lips, urging him to suckle.

George’s face flushed even redder as he turned his head away, refusing the bottle. Dream tried again, pushing the bottle in front of his face once more.

“Georgie, please. You need you to eat to grow big and strong.”

Still, George still stubbornly refused to drink, glaring at the bottle.

“How dare he?! How dare he kidnap and humiliate me, and then expect me to drink from a fucking bottle?!” George thought to himself.

Dream sighed, realizing that his puppy wasn’t going to eat, so he went back to the kitchen, and put the bottle away.

“You’ll have to eat eventually you know?”

George decided right then and there that he wasn’t going to eat anything until Bad and Sapnap came to his rescue. Hopefully, they wouldn’t take too long...

Dream walked up to George, giving him a quick peck on the forehead, which made George growl angrily at him.

“Goodnight Georgie. I bought you the best doggie bed I could find, so you should get a good night’s sleep. Maybe if you’re extra good, I’ll even let you sleep in my bed!”

Dream turned off the lights and began to walk towards his bedroom. Before he closed the door, however, he excitedly said “Sleep tight my little puppy! Tomorrow, we’re going to spend the WHOLE day together!”
----------------------
930 words