All Dolled Up Pt2 - Dress Up

George didn’t know how long he had spent locked in claustrophobic darkness. Gagged and with his ankles and wrists bound, all the poor boy could do was allow himself to be carried to a fate unknown.

After what seemed like hours, the duffel bag was eventually placed down onto what felt like a carpeted floor. George listened intently as he heard voices from outside the bag. He grumbled in frustration when they stepped away from the bag, which made them it difficult to hear.

The man inside the bag eventually slumped, the waterworks in his brown eyes going off again. At this point, George had almost accepted his fate of being kidnapped. He wouldn’t be surprised if he woke up in a bathtub full of ice, his side slashed open, and one of his kidneys on eBay.

He flinched as the bag was zipped open, squeezing his eyes shut in fear.

“Oh, Bad he’s so CUTE!”

He reluctantly opened his eyes as he was hoisted out of the duffle bag, two strong hands hooking underneath his arms. He was met face to face with a tall man with dirty blonde hair, a freckled face, and shiny emerald eyes.

Out of pure instinct, George began swatting at him with his bound fists, as well as squirming in his grasp. This did not seem to bother the man in the slightest though. All he did was hold him even tighter, adjusting George so that he was gently, yet firmly cradled in his arms.

“I can’t thank you enough for taking him, Dream. Is there anything I can do to pay you back?” The demon asked the man currently holding the captive.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m more than happy to take him!” Dream said cheerily in response.

“Besides..” George was bounced a few times, making him whimper.

“I’ve always wanted a doll!”

As well as confused, George was now also enraged. How dare these people talk about him as if he were a mere toy!

George began to kick his legs and shout at his captors through the tape, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Hmm hmm HMMMF!”

If George was trying to seem threatening or intimidating, then that was a massive failure. The blond-haired man and demon only laughed at this before cooing at the bound Brit. George closed his eyes again, a few hot, salty tears spilling from them.

“Awww! You’re one of those dolls that cry! How sweet!” Dream teased as he laid George down on his beige sofa.

“Don’t worry, Dolly. I’m sure you’ll feel better once I change you into your new outfit!”

Shit. That couldn’t be good…

As Dream left the room, George began to squirm in his bonds once more, only to be reprimanded by Bad.

“Dolls don’t try and get away from their owners.”

“Hmmf Uew!”

Bad sighed, knowing that George had just told him to “Fuck off”. The demon did not approve of such vulgar language, especially from a doll.

It was at that moment that Dream and George’s eyes fell upon the torture device that he was holding.

It was a lavender lolita style dress, a white bow sashed around the middle, complete with ruffles around the sleeves and bottom of the skirt.

“Isn’t it pretty, Dolly?”

The dress made George want to vomit, and he struggled more when it was brought closer to him. This made Dream frown and look at Bad.

“Hey Bad, I might need your help in getting this on him. He’s being fussy.”

“Of course I will.” Bad replied before snapping his fingers. The tape binding his ankles and wrists were denigrated, but George found that he could not move his body. He was completely paralyzed from the neck down.

George began to panic when Dream began to remove his clothes, his plain black tshirt being pulled over his head, and pants and boxers yanked to his ankles. His face flushed a bright red as he was exposed with no way to cover himself. He slammed his eyes shut avoiding eye contact with either of his captors.

With his body as lithe as a ragdoll, there was nothing he could do as a pair of pink bloomers were forced into him. Soon after the girlish garment was slipped over his head. He let out a few pitiful groans and cries as his arms and head were forced through the ruffled sleeves and neck. He then felt soft white stockings snake up his legs, ending at his thighs.

Before he was released from the magical hold, a thick, cumbersome mitten was slipped onto each of his hands, rendering them completely useless. As he was granted the ability to move once more, Dream immediately picked him, peppering his tear-stained face with wet and annoying kisses.

“Hmm…” George moaned once again.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a flash engulfing the demon’s body as he stole George’s form. As he walked out the door, Bad gave George a mocking sneer.

“Have fun, Dolly!”
-------------------------
838 words