jealous, jealous.

“oh my fuck dream, you did so good!” george beams as he throws himself onto dream, embracing him. taking in dream’s pine scent albeit being a bit tainted with sweat and excitement.

dream wraps his long and toned arms around george’s arguably tiny torso, he murmurs into george’s ear. “thanks babe.” leaving an unnoticeable peck on george’s pale cheek. dream let’s his large hands ghost over george’s plump and round ass quickly before landing a gentle slap.

“did you hear me cheering for you?” george wonders aloud, biting his bottom lip.

“yes george, i heard you cheering your heart out,” clay gives him a fond chuckle.

“you better get back over to the girls george.” george nods, latching back onto dream for one last time.

a guy from the football team comes marching over as they pull apart.

“—george!” the feeling of contentment dissipates as a curt voice chimes in.

“what, yes?” george looks up at a tall brunet.

“you down to come to a party tonight? for us winning a fifth game in a row y’know?” the guy smiles gingerly.

george ponders for a bit, looking down and fidgeting with his white and blue pom-poms. “uh, sure, sounds fun.” he speaks gently, looking up towards his favorite blond boy.

a scoff emits from dream, his scent soaked in utter jealousy.

“i- only if dream can come..”

the brunet guy gives george a nod then jogs off to the rest of the team.

george stumbles, his converse immersed feet crossing each other. “dreeeamm~” his speech is slurred.  suddenly being approached by a blond and brunet, assuming the blond is dream. clinging onto him quickly, rubbing his head against the blond’s arm.

the unidentified blond picks george up, heading for the stairs. soon being engulfed in the darkness at the top of the stairs.

“sapnap,” dream stops at the couch, “where’s george, where’d he go?” dream asks, feeling panicked.

“george? oh he went upstairs,” sapnap responds nonchalantly. “with dylan and some other dude.”

“what the fuck.” dream rushes towards the stairs, pushing past drunken students. finally making it to the stairs.

dream bangs on door after door, finally getting to the last one. he inhales deeply, exhaling slowly as he knocks twice— suddenly using his shoulder as a battering ram, knocking down the door with immense strength. he sees his dearly beloved george sitting on a chair in the corner,