Where's Ace P3

Notes: Karen forces Faith to come back home so she can tell the family about what happened.

It was that same day when they had gotten back to Detroit after taking the jet so they could get home faster and break the news to everyone about what happened. So they could immediately start looking for Ace. Needless to say Faith was afraid of what everyone's reactions was going to be because she had already knew how her auntie Denise was acting towards her and her mother after Nikki had told her about what happened during that last therapy session since she wasn't there.

Faith knew that after thinking about that she clearly wasn't thinking when she had left for New York thinking that everything was gonna be fine. She did even have plans to go back home even after getting what she wanted and it was all out of her system but everything had just went completely wrong and now she had to face the music.

"Mommy." Faith said after they had got out of their car and Drew had took Karen's suitcase to the house so she wouldn't have to carry them. "What Faith?" Karen had asked her seemingly looking annoyed by her own daughter.

"I'm sorry." Faith said and Karen knew she had meant it and it was like now Faith couldn't stop apologizing for making the mistakes that she's made because was realizing how much damage it was gonna cause the family and she was afraid of Nikki's reaction as well because their sisterhood had grew stronger and they didn't really have serious physical fights anymore after the last one where Faith thought she was big and bad only to get her hair ripped out by her sister. But that piece had finally grown back all the way and she was scared to get it ripped out again along with a black eye because Nikki didn't play about her nephew either.

But then she started thinking about her little brother J.Drew because him and Ace were tight now and they were playmates especially since Ace was the first person who J.Drew had walked towards and every time Ace had came home they always said "hi" to each other with Ace speaking first since he knew how to form more sentences than J.Drew did.

So now she had to worry about her little brothers reaction knowing how sensitive he is and not only that Ace was more closer to N'ylani as well since they were close in each.

"Oooh goodness I done messed up." Faith said to herself as she had looked down to the ground with Drew opening up the front door to there house.

"You should've thought about that before you was thinking with your legs and not with your head." Karen told her and Faith just gasped feeling offended but she knew she couldn't be mad at her mama for saying that because she was right. Faith knew she was thinking with her legs and not with her head.

"I don't know why you're gasping." Karen said snapping at Faith and Drew had to look back at his wife pushing glasses down at her to tell her to calm down for the baby because he almost had took her to the hospital on the way home because she was still feeling sharp pains but it had since stopped and so Karen just needed to go the bathroom to check and make sure that she didn't see anything alarming.

So, Faith had closed her mouth not wanting her mother to be mad at her anymore.

Now here was the moment of truth when they had to come back home and as soon as they opened the door Nikki and J.Drew was the first ones to come downstairs with J.Drew hanging onto his sisters legs walking beside her as he was smiling coming down the steps hanging onto her legs since he wouldn't let go of her.

"Thank God your back he's been attached to me like this for two dayssss." Nikki dramatically said as J.Drew had leaned his head back smiling and giggling at them while he was still holding on. J.Drew just wouldn't let go because Nikki was the next closest person that looked just like his mama and he had gotten even more attached to his big sister than he already was but at least now J.Drew listened to her more. But just not when he wanted attention from her and Nikki would give it to him basically spoiling him.