What's next??

Notes: Karen gives Nikki the talk and Drew takes actions into his own hands when it comes to Denise.

Once Nikki was seated next to her mother, Karen had started talking to her about her day as if everything was fine to ease on into the conversation that she really wanted to have with Nikki.

While Nikki just sat there looking awkward as she tapped her fingers on her pants leg.

"Nikki you don't have to be nervous." Karen said as she had noticed her daughters nerves acting up. But Nikki had just stared at her mama not knowing what to do when Karen had placed a soft hand on hers.

"But mama I can't help it." Nikki said still being nervous for this conversation.

"I know baby but I have to talk too you." Karen said putting more emphasis on have and Nikki just sighed knowing what time it was.

"I already talked to your sister and now I'm talking to you and Melody and Harmony are going to get talked to as well." Karen told her. "Sooo you talkin' to all of us?" Nikki asked being all worried knowing for sureee what this conversation was going to be about.

"Mmhm." Karen said in her raspy voice as she had nodded her head yes and so, she just let her mama finish go on ahead and tell her what she had to tell her.

"Okay." Nikki said sighing not being ready for this conversation but she did want to get it over with because this was already too much for her and her mama ain't even say nothing yet.

"Nikki." Karen said as she lightly brushed her hair out the way and Nikki almost started crying right then and there because she was trying to memorize her mothers touch already not knowing how much time they had left with her.

"I'm soooo proud of you." Karen started off. "My first born." She said. "I just want you to know that if I don't make it." Karen said and Nikki was already shaking her head no not wanting this conversation to go on but Karen just held her daughters hand even tighter in a comforting way.

"I-I just want you to keep doing what you're doing. I wouldn't change a thing about you and definitely don't change for nobody else." Karen said. "Now I know things are hard right now but I just want to tell you ahead of time in case I'm not here that I want you to still go too your college graduation." Karen told her.

"I don't want you missing out on it." Karen said. "I know how hard you've worked and I've seen how hard you've worked and it would just be one of my proudest moments for my baby to graduate from college even if I'm not there with you on that day." Karen told her and Nikki already had tears pouring down her eyes as she was silently crying.

"You've worked too hard not to be apart of that." Karen told her.

"And just know whichever profession you choose I'm proud of you." Karen told her.

"And I want you to keep looking after your siblings." Karen told her giving her more of the talk.

"Now we know that Faith thinks that she's tough and all...But really she's just sensitive." She said. "Look after your sister for me and don't be too hard on her she's trying. I can see that she's still changing." Karen said. "And for N'ylani she's gonna be alright." Karen told her.

"She won't be on that oxygen tank forever." Karen said just speaking it into existence.

"And she's gonna grow up to be strong and healthy and I believe that God is going to give her a long and blessed life to live and know that I loveeee all my grandbabies and I want nothing but the best for them." Karen said as she held Nikki's hands and Nikki was just balling at this point.