Dinner with lovers

Notes: A continuation of the family dinner meeting.

Once everyone was seated, Drew had said grace for the meal and everyone had begun to either serve themselves or pass the food around the table. While they were passing the food around in the table conversations were going on while the toddlers were all sitting at the kids table already eating their food since it was laid out for them.

Once Faith and Nikki had their plates filled with food they had started talking to each other and Nikki was messing with Faith much like how Faith had did her at the last meet up when it was just them, their parents and their boyfriends.

"Sooo Faith what you like about Terrell?" Nikki had questioned her with a smirk on her face and Faith knew that she was up to no good.

"Be quiet sis I'm trying to eat." Faith playfully said making a few others laugh at the table.

Meanwhile Ace was continuing to mean mug Terrell as he ate his dinner.

"Little dude keeps mean mugging me." Terrell said unsure of why Ace wasn't taking to him.

"Ace you remember me I was just here last week?" He playfully said and Ace just turned his head around shaking his head no even though he knew goodness well who he was he just acting up.

But when Ace did that it had made Nikki laugh.

"He knows exactly who you are he's just fronting." Nikki said laughing making Ace do a silent dramatic gasp because he just got snitched on like how he be snitching on them.

"I ain't gonna say no more tho because my nephew might start side eyeing me." Nikki joked around cracking up like it was funny.

"But no tho Faith answer that question home girl." Nikki said being annoying like how Faith had did her.

"What you want me to say?" Faith asked her acting as if she didn't know what to say.

"You know your feelingssss everyone has them." Nikki said smiling at her as if she was devisions.

"Nikki pleaseeeee I'm a G. You know how this goes." Faith said joking with her but slightly being serious at the same time.

"Even G's have feelings Nikki." Nikki said smirking at her making Terrell laugh.

"No they don't just ask mama she knows all about that." Faith playfully said and Karen was already shaking her head no being dramatic with it.

"I don't know what y'all talking about but keep that ova there. That's that A, B conversation and I'm willing to see my way out of that one." Karen playfully said making everyone laugh at the dinner table.

"See mama don't even wanna be bothered with that. Thank you mama for having my side for once." Faith playfully said as she continued eating and Karen just shook her head.

"If you won't answer the question I know who will." Nikki said turning over to look at Ace smiling at him as he was still staring at Terrell while eating with his hands.

"Ace why you mama like this man ova here." Nikki asked him and he just shrugged his little shoulders all hard.

"He big head." Ace said making them choke while they tried not to laugh because even though it was funny it wasn't.

"Ace be nice please." Faith said trying to keep a straight face. "Okay mommyyy." He said listening to his mama while Faith had to smother her laugh.

But then he really started snitching on his mama.

"Mommyyy said he's cuteeeee." Ace said kicking how Faith would do it. "Wait a minute." Faith said knowing where this was going.

"She said, he looks like chocolate." Ace said repeating what Faith was saying about Terrell.