The aftermath

Notes: Faith posts the video and it becomes viral.

It was later that night when Faith was in her room with Nikki while she was putting the final touches on the video uploading it to youtube.

"I just posted the video and now we wait." Faith said. "Did you put a disclaimer up on it?" Nikki asked her knowing how people can be. "That's the first thing I did I told them they betta keep it cute in the comments on my mama." Faith said noddin' her head all hard.

But it was no more than five minutes later, Faith came back to her video having over 50.k views.

"Gottt dangggg." Faith said as she had refreshed her youtube video and then she was seeing all the comments such as: "Ain't that the First Lady of G.E.I? " With others commenting on how Karen looked in the video. "Yo mama fineee is she singleee?!" One comment said. "I see where you get your looks from you and yo mama twinninggg for real she said copy, paste" another commenter typed.

Then others still wasn't aware of the fact that Faith's mother was "Karen Clark Sheard" of the famed, Clark Sisters and so other fans or supporters were letting the newbies know since Faith, Nikki, and Karen had all looked a liked.

"Dangggg yo mama thicccc." Another comment said. "Them outfits cuteee but I can't believe a First Lady would ever wear such a thinggg." One said which sounded like a backhanded compliment. "Them clothes yo mama had was tewww muchhh" another comment had said.

Then a few other comments were just wildin' in the comment section and so, Faith had decided to disable it. "They so dang crazy I'm finna make a follow up video." Faith said not realizing that her audience was gonna react like that. 

But then when she had went onto her other socials she had seen that same recent video pop up everywhere on popular media outlets.

"Oooohhhhhhh." Faith said gasping and covering her mouth.

"What is it?" Nikki asked her. "We done made it to E-news." Faith said seeing her name come up on the schedule. "I only posted that thang five minutes ago ain't no way." Faith said shaking her head.

"OOop. We gotta go distract mama from watching tv." Faith said trying to think quickly. But if she knew her mama she knew that it was already too late because that's what Karen did in her past time when she wasn't working.

But by the time that Faith had came downstairs E-news was already on and Faith and Nikki had stopped themselves in their tracks.

"Chileeee it was nice knowing you as my sister that's all I gotta say." Nikki said lightly patting Faith on the back and turning herself upstairs to go run back in her room because she knew where this was going.

So, Faith just stood there on the steps watching the E-News segment on her from afar.

E-News:

"Earlier tonight in Entertainment singer, song-writer Faith Evans had posted a family fun video of her mother, Karen Clark Sheard and sister during a reaction video where the outfits were cute I won't lie but soon after they became scandalous very quickly." The news reporter said. "Now in this video I wouldn't dare think a mother would let her young teenage daughter where such clothing. But that's not the surprising thing about this video." She said as she was starting to be messy.

"A couple of the clothes that Faith was wearing in the video which were very scandalous were her mothers old clothes." She said with her partner who was instigating it and egging it on. "Now she did say that her mother have had a past which she did mention in an interview. But I just wonder what kind of a past did she have to where she had to wear such revealing, explicit, and inappropriate clothing?" She asked them. "And to be a First Lady of the church I would find that to be concerning." She said trying to stir up even more drama as they had showed a picture of Karen that came from one of her photo shoots that she had did which was promo for her store in New York. Then, J.Drew had pointed to the screen and said, "mommyyyy" while looking at it and had looked back at his mama recognizing her while her eyes were widened.