You got soft

Notes: A continuation of Melody's punishment.

It was the next morning when everyone was downstairs for breakfast as if nothing hectic had happened yesterday. Everybody had been walking around egg shells with Karen since the whole house found out about her breakdown that she had. So now everyone was also trying to be on their best behavior because they weren't sure how Karen was going to react this morning.

But if anything if they knew their parents then they knew that Drew had did something to help, Karen to calm down which Nikki had figured after he had started to romantically kiss her hand in the doctors office while checking Faith into the hospital thinking that she was gonna stay there.

But Nikki had to admit that she was surprised to not hear her mother. She knew she heard somethings but it wasn't as loud as before but what she did still hear was the headboard creaking upside against the wall with Karen screaming out one time but then she just went as quiet as could be in the next moment.

When breakfast was done everyone had gotten their own plates this time instead of waiting for either Drew or Karen to bring it to them except for the babies since they couldn't carry there's so J.Drew, Ace, and N'ylani had waited for their respective parents to bring them their food.

But as per usual, J.Drew was still always hyper-active in the mornings not being able to sit still so he was making scratch marks on the floor with his chairs which Karen didn't seem to care so much about because she had bigger things to worry about it.

"Alright you gonna sit with dada today." Drew said picking J.Drew up from his kids seat since he couldn't be trusted on his own for long periods of times. "Nooooo." J.Drew whined pouting his lips like how his mama would do.

"Mamaaaa." J.Drew called out for her to try to save him.

But surprisingly, Karen just shook her head no letting him suffer just for a short while before she goes to rescue him. "It'll only be for a few minutes, J.Drew." Karen told him and he had let out a dramatic sigh throwing himself on his dad's chest nearly hitting him in it.

"Dangggg you stronggg for no reason." Drew said finally sitting down at the table with J.Drew's plate in his other hand.

Then after they were seated, Karen finally got her breakfast making not one, not two, but three plates of food with a lot of food on each plate and the kids all thought that those seconds or thirds for them if they had wanted some more but that wasn't the case.

But right before Karen had walked over to her seat with her phone in her hand she had seen that Melody was sneak texting on her cell phone remembering that she didn't take it last night as apart of her punishment.

So with Melody not being as careful as she thought she was being since every couple seconds she would look over to her shoulder to see if her mama was watching her she didn't this one time. Which led to Karen catching her on her phone as she walked up behind her quickly snatching her cell phone from her as she had it hidden up underneath the table.

"Gimmie that phone!" Karen said in a stern voice that scared, Melody causing her to grasp.

"Mama?!" Melody said as if she was in shock not knowing what to do because she was texting someone who she wasn't supposed to be texting.

"Hereee we gooo." Faith quietly said to herself while shaking her head.

"Brooo it's to early for this." Faith said like she was innocent knowing that she wasn't.

"Faith hushhh." Nikki quietly told her sister elbowing her underneath the table because they ain't need to be dragged into Melody's mess.

"I'll deal with you after breakfast is over since somebody wanna talk." Karen said being annoyed with everyone especially Faith since she had heard her make that comment. "Lawddd she bi-polarrrr." Faith dramatically said in a low voice shaking her head from side-to-side.