You're what P2?!!!

Notes: A continuation from the last chapter.

"Girl we cannot be gone for that long are you crazy?!" Nikki questioned her.

"Do you know how long it would take to get you seen just as a drop-in appointment?" She asked her little sister. "Well....DUHHHH. That's why we gotta do it now before we go homeee." Faith whined again poking out her lip.

"Girl that's gonna take an extra hour just to get there if we run into traffic." She said.

"I can make up a lie." Faith told her. 

"Chileeee you just wanna get me beat don't you?!" Nikki said shaking her head.

"Stop being sooo selfish for a minute and help meeee." Faith cried while kicking her feet on Nikki's car floor.

"You betta calm yourself down throwing a tantrum like you're a five year old." Nikki scolded her.

"Ace be acting better than you and selfishhh?!!!" Nikki said.

"Ain't nobody was selfish but you when you left for New York because you ain't wanted to follow the rules. None of this would've happened if you weren't being selfish so don't you sit there and try to take it out on me when I'm the only one who's helping you right now because you're too afraid to go to auntie Jacky and tell mama the truth about you screwing around when you wasn't supposed too!" Nikki said. "NOW THAT'S SELFISHHHH. Trying to lie to mama cause you scared all because you wanted to be grown grown that's on YOUUU NOT on me!" Nikki told her while pointing to herself after she had just laid, Faith out in the most holiest way that she possibly could.

"UGHH. FINEEE. I GET IT NIKKI I KNOW IT'S MY FAULT BUT I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW. I'M SORRY FOR TAKING IT OUT ON YOU!" Faith hollered feeling stressed and upset because of her poor decision making.

"Mmhmm. You betta act like you know." Nikki said.

"I'll put you in yo place again you betta be glad you pregnant because you would've been seeing my fist connect with yo jaw in a hot second if you weren't!" Nikki said. "That baby is already saving you." Nikki told her.

"Shoot I might not even be pregnant. They could be false pregnancy tests. I could be getting all worked up for NUTHIN'!!!!" Faith dramatically said as she was trying to lie to herself about the whole situation but she had in fact taken two pregnancy tests and they both came out to be positive and so the 3rd one was going to be at planned parenthood. And that was if Nikki could take her since she was of legal age while Faith was still a minor.

"You betta hope you ain't pregnant and it's just a pregnancy scare if anything because mama will beat you if she feels up too it." Nikki told her nodding her head while she was driving. But while they were driving Nikki had changed directions from going home and started going elsewhere which Faith had noticed after they had been on the road for about twenty minutes and was supposed to be home about ten minutes ago.

"Aweeee, Nikkiiii." Faith dragged out using her baby voice.

"Don't do that because you'll make me change my mind and I'll take us both back home and I'll drag you inside the house." Nikki told her and immediately, Faith had straightened up after, Nikki had shrugged off Faith's half-hug that she had given her.

"You're the best big sister everrrr." Faith said. "And I'm only saying that one time so you betta enjoy it!" Faith said being dramatic all over again and Nikki just shook her head as she had playfully rolled her eyes.

"I can't stand you." Nikki joked around.

"Well too bad because I'm stuck with you." Faith said joking with her right back but actually meaning it.