Surprises

Notes: Karen and Dorinda find out if they're actually pregnant.

Side note: Not y'all being mad in the comment section cause I left y'all off with a cliffhanger yesterday. Ain't nobody was happy about that little cliffhanger. lmboooo. 🤣😭😭😭

Once they were called back they had their test results.

"You read hers first." Karen said sitting up on the table as if she was a baby.

And, Dorinda just rolled her eyes at her sister. "Don't pay her no mind she thinks she knows it all." Dorinda said to them.

"I ain't pregnant." Dorinda said folding her arms while the doctor had read off her test results and with Karen being pregnant the many times that she was a smile was creeping up on her face hearing her big sisters news.

"Aweeeeee." Karen started to say before the doctor even announce it.

"Shut up, Karen!" Dorinda hollered at her. "Congratulations, Ms.Clark you're pregnant." The doctor said with a smile on their face and Dorinda just burst out into tears.

"Oooh Lawd. I thought Greg Jr. was gonna be my only one." Dorinda said being dramatic while wiping her tears. "Aweee sisterrrr." Karen said hugging up on Dorinda.

"Karen get off of me I done caught the pregnancy bug from being around you." Dorinda playfully said not knowing how to feel.

"Now it's her turn." Dorinda told her as her tears were immediately drying.

"Read hers." Dorinda said. "I ain't gonna be the only one that's pregnant." Dorinda said waiting for Karen to be pregnant with her.

"Aht aht. I ain't got nuthin' up in here cookin'." Karen told her and so, the doctor started reading off her news and immediately, Karen started covering her mouth with her hand as if she was already crying but it wasn't tears of joy.

"That bald headed man keeps knocking me uppp." Karen wept with real tears coming out her eyes and Dorinda was trying not to laugh at her but she couldn't help it and started smirking and had to turn around and let out a silent laugh while she was bent over cracking up.

"I just had a baby not too long ago." Karen cried. "And you had babies right before Kia too." Dorinda told her. "But at least we had waited a little bit before I had gotten pregnant with her." Karen cried. "Not long enough because Kia and the triplets are close in age." Dorinda told her.

"Hush up, Dorinda." Karen cried not knowing what to do.

"How far along am I?" Karen asked the doctor with her voice really breaking up from her crying. "Well you're actually three months along." Her doctor told her with Karen still sniffling.

"What about me?!" Dorinda asked them as she was now processing the news of her being pregnant. "You're two months along." Her doctor told her. "Mh." Dorinda said being dramatic with it and shaking her head. "You got pregnant before I did, Karen what was you doing with Drew?!" Dorinda questioned her. "I don't know. I don't be thinking when I'm underneath him." Karen cried while still wiping her tears with a tissue in her hand.

"Karen you just dramatic it ain't that bad being pregnant." Dorinda told her.

"Says the one who had her last baby over 17 years ago." Karen said.

"Trueee. I sat myself down after that." Dorinda said shaking her head.

"I don't see how you kept letting Drew knock you up." Dorinda told her.