Baby Showersss

Notes: Karen has her triple baby shower with Dorinda, and Faith.

It was a month later and Karen really haven't mentioned anything about wanting to go on a date after her sisters had talked about it because she was still trying to wrap her head around it. Of course she knew what it was but it was just a lot to think about and she didn't know if they were actually gonna go one if she had to have bought it to her attention. Especially with her being pregnant she knew that it would probably be out of the question so she just put it to the side for now as she tried not to mope about it.

But the sisters on the other hand was getting everything ready for the baby shower. They were planning on having it at Karen's house without Karen really knowing since she was still deciding on whether or not to have one.

So what they had to do was go by the house every time she was gone somewhere for her makeup company and shelter that she had opened up back in New York and hid the decorations there making sure that everything was in place.

She wouldn't go out-of-state since she couldn't travel much while pregnant but she would have another office setup somewhere so she could do her work in peace and quiet and that was their chance to do what they had needed to do. Especially since, Karen took a while with her work making sure that everything was good as it could possibly be.

The other thing that they had to do was to make sure that the cameras was turned to a different angle and Drew would just let his wife know that it was his doing so she wouldn't think that it was one of the kids messing with it again.

Now while Karen was in-tuned with doing her work the sisters was at the house with Faith, Nikki, Gia and the rest of them planning on where to have the rest of the items especially the gifts.

Once they had came through the door a few the babies was downstairs as well as they were being greeted by some of them especially, J.Drew as he came running up to his auntie Jacky and Twinkie with Twinkie picking him and kissing him on his cheeks since Jacky was holding some boxes to put up before Karen had came out. And as far as J.Drew greeting Dorinda let's just say he was happy that he had his snacks to himself once he saw her already eating something.

 "Yayyyy. Finallyyyyy." J.Drew said cheering and clapping his hands seeing his auntie Doe with her own bag of food. "No mo' snacks, no mo' snacks!" He cheered prancing around the house because now he can finally have his snacks to himself and Jacky just shook her head at her nephew. "You sooo bad." Dorinda said just shaking her head while playfully teasing him. 

"How you gonna say yay just because I bought some snacks over?!" She playfully questioned him knowing goodness well why he said that and J.Drew just happily grinned at her. "I don't know what Karen and Drew gonna do with him when he gets older." Jacky said shaking her head and laughing about it with Leo coming up behind him with the other stuff in his hand.

"Alright where I put this?!" Leo said not knowing what to do with it. "Go put that over there." Jacky told him. "Y'all got the gifts?" Jacky had asked her nieces, Faith and Nikki.

"Mmhmmm." Nikki said shaking her head as she had showed them where everything was at since she was hiding them from her mama and sister. Faith usually just stayed behind whenever they had came over so they didn't need to worry about Faith so much.

Now after they had came back from where Nikki had took them they had sat down in the dining room talking about planning the baby shower as if they were waiting for Karen to come out.

"We can put the gifts to the side and block out the door windows to the back with a cute backdrop when the time comes. It could be like a stage curtain" Nikki said seeing that she's in school for marketing and fashion design and she was putting everything that she was learning to good use.