Testing

Notes: Faith tries to take Ace with her as she's on a date with Terrell only for things not to end up well in the beginning.

It was that same afternoon when Faith was now out on a dinner date with Terrell with Ace being there as he was seated in a high chair like they would normally have him in restaurants just for safety repercussions. But they had him seated next to his mama while he kept side eyeing Terrell the whole entire time.

"I don't think he likes me very much." Terrell said being confused as ever as he was trying to make Ace laugh and bond with the little boy. "It's okay he's just like that he gets it from me." Faith said. "So you don't have to worry about him not liking you for a long time. He just gets some getting used to is all." Faith said while Ace was drinking from his sippy cup thinking of things to do to Terrell either so he could leave or so somebody from home could come get him.

"Ohh okay." Terrell said feeling lowkey hurt. "It's okay my dad went through the same thing with him. Believe it or not Ace has only been liking him for a few weeks now even though he's known him for a year." Faith said trying not to laugh.

"Oooh." Terrell said seeing what he was gonna be in for "sooo basically he's testing us?" He asked her. "In a way." Faith said giving him a soft smile. "Oh okay. I'm good at passing tests." He said feeling like he was up for a challenge not taking it personally that Ace ain't really like him.

Since he knew what it was now he didn't really mind, Ace's attitude. He gonna pull out all the stops to get Ace to like him quicker so they could bond together. But he ain't know that he's gonna be in for one hell of a ride.

"If you say so yourself." Faith said sipping on her drink while smirking at him as they watched the cook make their food in front of them.

While they were talking and chatting about twenty minutes once the food was nearly done being prepared, Ace threw his sippy cup near to where Terrell was trying to aim for his head but he ended up missing his head and it went into the food.

"Aceeee." Faith said being shocked by her son with her mouth gasping having to apologize to Terrell while he rub the slight sting from his head and having to apologize to the cook as well while taking his sippy cup from it and wiping it off.

"It's okay miss. This usually happens a lot. I'm used too it." He smiled at her being very cool about it.

"Thank youuu." Faith said feeling slightly embarrassed about how Ace was acting and now she had to give him a mini lecture while his arms was folded up mad that he didn't hit Terrell's head.

He could care less about the fact that his mama was lecturing him because he wasn't remember it anyways with how his two year old mind worked.

Because all he heard his mama say was "Ace don't do that and to say sorry to Terrell." Because Faith knew that Ace had meant it with how hard it had landed.

"Sworryyyy." Ace said in his baby voice trying not to roll his eyes at him.

"It's okay lil dude accidents happen." Terrell said not even trying to be mad at that brushing it off because now they got more food from him doing that and Ace was thinking to himself if the bottle hit his head then the date would end early and he wouldn't have to be out here with him.

Now here he was stuck with his mama and her boo watching her make kissy faces to him while Ace had frowned his face up every time Terrell had went to go kiss her.

Once the food was finally done and Ace didn't have any other ideas to try to get this date to end early he just sat there in defeat for a minute giving himself a break.