Let's play

Notes: Denise stops by Karen's house unannounced.

"Denise what are you doing over here?" Karen asked her bringing in her son who Greg had made with her. "I'm just here to drop him off." Denise told her and Karen had looked around her house back at the playpen with her babies playing in it while J.Drew was trying to jump off of the gate hearing the girls upstairs in their rooms hanging out with each other.

"For what reason? Because we ain't talk about this and you ain't never do this before especially not by yourself?" Karen asked her placing a pregnant hand over her stomach. "Are you not gonna invite us in?" Denise questioned her tilting her head ignoring her baby sisters question. "You could've called and asked first, Denise." Karen said. "Hmph. The other sisters don't seem to do that." Denise said. "Correction they do especially, Dorinda and Jacky because they don't wanna walk in on anything. So they just don't come in unannounced if you know what I meannn and Twinkie well she just checks up on me from time-to-time by phone calls and she lets me know if she's gonna drop by or not." Karen told her shrugging her shoulders not understanding her sister. "Just ew." Denise said making a face while shaking her head after Karen had put emphasize on you know what I mean.

So, Karen had just stepped back letting them in not trying to be rude in front of her nephew but her older sister was making it hard for her.

"Anyways I dropped him off because I think he needs to get to know Nikki as a sister instead of a cousin." She told her. "Okay but the next time you just can't drop by my house like this Denise you gotta give me a heads up." Karen told her. "It's not like you doin' nuthin'." Denise said with a bit of an attitude. "Denise don't catch an attitude with me when you're in my house I don't be going over to your house disrespecting you." Karen told her. "You never been. You don't even know where it's at like you can get access to it anyways." Denise said coming in further scooting Karen out the way looking around as if she had never been there before but she did.

"And I'm not disrespecting you I just want for me and Greg's son to get to know his half-sister." Denise said with what seemed to be a fake smile on her face while she shrugged her shoulders and her son had looked back at his mama with a face that said, "what is she doin'?" Because he ain't even know why his own mama was cold towards his auntie Karen.

Now the boy was just thinking to himself that he was about to get kicked out of his auntie Karen house and he ain't never really been here before so it was kinda like his first time coming there.

But his mama was making his introduction to her again all wrong. Of course he was at the house when Dorinda had threw that welcome home party for Karen and had greeted her but it was only for a brief moment and he was hanging around his own brothers versus his cousins the only one who he would sometimes talk to was Greg Jr. because they were both guys and had more in common. So it was like he was kinda close with them.

And he didn't want to be put in between any family feud because his mama couldn't control her ego or whatever the problem was with her.

But he was starting to understand why his other brothers would either ignore her or not come back home if they had stayed home for a few days. It was just something about her spirit that was nasty about her. It was as if she had a "I'm better than you" type of spirit because she didn't do such and such things that Karen did. But once again it was as if she had forgot about the fact that Karen was forced against her will to do those things and when Denise did them willingly.

So it was as if he wanted to be left out of the drama that was brewing between the two but even Karen didn't know what her problem was with one of her oldest sisters coming after her with how she was doing and Drew wasn't home to get in between this so Karen had to stand her ground and make sure that she was safe with being around her sister. Because she ain't know what changed between her coming home the first time up until now when Denise did a complete turn on her.