You're what?!

Notes: Faith panics about how she's going to tell her mother that she's pregnant again after everything that's been going on with the family.

After Nikki and Faith had got into the car, Faith ain't know what to think.

"Mama's gonna kill me." Faith said putting her hands in her head as Nikki just looked at her.

"Chileeee I'd hate to have to plan your funeral." Nikki said slightly joking with her.

"This is no time for jokessss Nikki." Faith said being extra dramatic.

"Well you the one who went out there and did whateva that's why mama was tellin' yo fasttt self to wait. But nahhh you wanted to be grownnn and now look what happened. Boom baby number 2." Nikki said shaking her head being all extra with it while holding up 2 of her fingers.

"UGHHHH. You ain't no help." Faith told her. "Sounding just like mama for NO REASONNN!" Faith said not knowing what to do with herself.

"Mmhmm. Cause I'mma tell you what mama told you. You should've just waited." Nikki said as she was starting her car. "This is a mess." Nikki said driving out of the stores parking lot. "That's why she was stressin' ova you because she knew what you was gonna be out there doin'. Having sneaky links for what?!!" Nikki. "WAS IT WORTH IT FAITH?!!" Nikki said stressin' out as well because they knew it was about to go down as soon as Faith told, Karen the news.

"NOOO IT WASN'T WORTH IT!" Faith said hollering right back at her older sister.

"See that!" Nikki said lightly scolding her again.

"Doing what you wanted to do when you should've just stayed in a child's place." Nikki said shaking her head. "But nahhh you wanted to be grown. You wanted to get dicked down and it wasn't even worth it. WAS THE DICK EVEN GOOD'T?!" Nikki questioned her making Faith re-think all of her life choices with the time she felt like she had left before facing the truth of having to tell their mama who was unpredictable with her reactions.

"I thought it was but now I's scared." Faith said being extra dramatic with it as she nervously moved a strand of hair away from her face.

"Mama's gonna beat my tail againnnnn." Faith whined while she threw herself in Nikki's car seat.

"She sureee isss." Nikki said. "You betta hope she won't be in the mood to beat you since she's still recovering." Nikki  told her. "That's right. I still have a way out." Faith said as if she had just took a deep breath in while gasping to exhale and Nikki just shook her head at her little sister.

"This is just tewww much for me." Faith said again putting both hands over her face making Nikki slightly roll her eyes knowing that she had to be the encouraging one here because they wasn't gonna be ready for Karen if her reaction went all the way left.

"It's gonna be okay." Nikki said while still comforting her. "You just can't do this again for the 3rd time and if you do, do it again pleaseee use protection. We know condoms aren't always 100% but it greatly helps and knowing youuuu, I know you ain't use one." Nikki said tilting her head to the side. "Now say I'm lyin'?!" Nikki questioned her. "You ain't." Faith said sucking her teeth. 

Because she knew at one point that she didn't use a condom. "But I did use it sometimes. I just forgot at one point I guess." Faith said shrugging her shoulders and all Nikki could do was shake her head at her. "Girl that's so careless." Nikki said. "Now I know I was wreck less at one point but I wasn't careless." Nikki said again. "I was a wreck less, careful person." Nikki said knowing that she still tried to take care of herself since she ain't want no other real consequences.