You wasn't there

Notes: Karen gets upset with Drew.

Once the sisters were finally gone and Karen was upstairs in her room she was laid out on the bed after vomiting. "I done told you not to be eating all that." Drew said as he was finishing up a shower after Karen had taken a nice calming bath to help her body cool down.

"Drewwww you don't have to preach to me. I know. I know." Karen said as if she was irritated with him.

"Mmmhmm. Well if you know then start taking better care of yourself. You can't be doing all that like you used to do you heard what the doctor said and you can't be picking up the babies like that no more especially for the ones that can walk." Drew told her. "You need to give your body a break." Drew told her. "It's not like it's that much for me. Y'all still act like I can't do nothing." Karen said getting upset at the fact that her family wouldn't let her do anything during her cancer treatment and sometimes they were still acting as if she had it as far as keeping a close eye on her 24/7 and how would was now monitoring her more closely than what he was doing before.

"I don't even know why you're acting like this Drew because you wasn't like this when I actually had it and I was at my lowest." Karen throwing that back up in his face making him come all the way out of the bathroom which was troubling because he was now done with getting ready for bed. "Really, Karen?!" Drew said not believing his wife would do that to him.

"Really, Drew." Karen said mocking him while rolling her eyes at him while she had laid on her side on the bed turning away from him.

"You really gonna go there with me?!" Drew questioned her.

"You already beat me there." Karen smartly said not caring.

"Karennn." Drew said not believing his wife would have this much attitude with him over wanting to keep her healthy.

"We just want for you to be healthy and for you to stay that way that's all." Drew said shrugging his shoulders not seeing why Karen was acting like this towards him..

"Whateva I liked you betta when you ain't even care." Karen said rolling her eyes having a whole attitude with him.

"Karen now you know that's not true." Drew told her as he was now walking more closer towards the bed that they shared.

"Mmhm whateva." Karen mumbled underneath her breath but Drew had still heard her.

"Karen do you really think that I ain't care about you?" He asked his wife who was now forcing herself to sleep since she didn't want to talk with Drew. She just wanted this to all be over with just so she could get some peace and quiet.

"Look Drew I don't wanna fight tonight just drop it, okay??" Karen told him not being in the mood to talk anything out as she was acting like him.

"Not uhhh. Not uh we working this out." Drew said turning his wife over from her side making her dramatically scream out "ouchhh" even though he ain't even pull her that hard. If anything he barely touched her.

"Now Karen you know I ain't even nothing that hard now don't you go doing that knowing that Ace and J.Drew still be up when they supposed to be sleep." Drew said knowing that one of those two little boys would try to go running in there to their nana's and mama's rescue while beating up, Drew in the process.

"Maybe I want them to do it." Karen said giving him a quick death stare while side eyeing him and grimacing at the same time. "You so meannn." He dramatically said shaking his head.

"Why would you play with my life like that you know how serious they be when they fight?!" Drew said blanking his eyes at her. "Yeahh and that's why I saiddd what I saiddd." Karen said nodding her head.