Let me

Notes: A continuation from the last chapter.

"Nooo ma'ammm I don't think you're dumb?!" Melody said shaking her head.

"Melody." Karen said not believing her daughter.

"Why were these cameras turned off?" Karen asked her knowing goodness what that reason might've been.

"Who you've been bringing to our house uninvited and unannounced?!" Karen told her.

"Nobodyyy. I don't know why the cameras turned off it might've been a glitch or a malfunction in them cameras. It don't even look that expensive no way." Melody said just digging a deeper hole for herself because Drew knows how expensive it was and it was veryyy expensive. So in no way were those camera security systems cheap.

"Girl you don't even wanna know how much money I paid for that security system and you over there messing with it. Lie to your mama again." Drew said. "Don't be lying to her because when you lie to her you're lying to me." Drew told her.

"Now lie again and see what happens." He said not playing with her.

"Now answer your mama's question because you're only digging a deeper hole for yourself." Drew warned her.

"The more you lie that's how long your punishment is gonna be so you already on 2 months worth of punishment right now plus lying to me so that's three months." Drew said adding up the math.

And, Melody's mouth just dropped.

"Daddy you can't be serious?!" Melody said as if she was in shock.

"As serious as a heart attack now tell your mama the truth." Drew told her.

"Mama I'm just sayin'..." Melody paused for a minute.

"I don't know." She lied again. "Four." Drew said just counting away.

"Now you can play hardball if you want too but I suggest that you don't do that." Drew warned his daughter.

"Y'all must like being on punishment or sumthin'." Drew said shaking her head.

"Remember when Faith was on punishment those six months it made her act right after a while." Drew said. "Faith ain't wanted to be on punishment no more. That was apart of her turning over her new leaf." Karen told her nodding her head. "Along with that other situation but this isn't about Faith this is about you." Karen said.

"Now who's been in this house?!" Karen asked her again and Melody just stood there staring at her mama as if she was innocent not saying anything thinking that was gonna work while she nervously scratched her ear.

"Okay since you wanna play it that way." Karen said nodding her head while pursing her lips.

"I got sumthin' for you." Karen said walking towards Melody but Melody had squeaked and had quickly backed up to where Nikki was at as she was being quiet watching the whole scene unfold.

"Nahh don't get next to me I'm not saving you!!!" Nikki quickly said running away from them going up the stairs all quick as could be.

"Why you runnin'?!" Karen had questioned her. "You wouldn't be runnin' if you ain't had nothing to hide." Karen told her.

But then as Melody was trying to run from her mama to escape a beating she accidentally turned her neck the wrong way showing the spot that was on it.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT?!" Karen questioned yelled at her daughter already knowing what it was but she just wanted Melody to say it.

"THAT WASN'T THERE YESTERDAY!" Karen hollered at her.

Then that's when Karen really ran up behind her and got her turning her neck over with force looking at it.