I'm still here

Notes: Drew pulls a prank on Karen since she always messes with him.

It was that same day when everything had cooled down from earlier and Karen had finally gotten her emotions together with a clear head after needing to send everyone to there rooms.

"Baby you good?!" Drew asked her seeing that she had looked liked she was dozing off to sleep after doing all that lecturing.

"I'm tired't I'm a take a nap." Karen said as if she was a little annoyed with everything and Drew just shook it off ignoring that little attitude problem that she had going on and watched his wife walk up the steps.

"I put more than one baby in her." Drew said blaming the babies for Karen's emotions which was so out-of-wack lately.

Then after she had gone upstairs it was about 15 minutes later when everyone else had came back downstairs.

"She gone?!" Faith had asked him sticking her head from behind the staircase pole.

"Faithhh." Nikki said trying not to laugh at her.

"What I'm just saying she's a little emotional for what reason?!" Faith said shaking her head.

"It's them siblings of ours they need to calm down up in there." Nikki said talking about the babies that Karen was carrying and everyone was convinced that she was having a set of twins again.

"This gotta be her most emotional pregnancy yet." Faith said shaking her head again just thinking about it.

"True but hopefully she'll calm down once it's more closer to her due date." Nikki said seeing that was when their mother would usually calm down the most.

So when they were going down stairs they just started talking to Drew with Melody and Harmony coming down behind them.

"Y'all I got an idea." Drew said gathering everyone's attention seeing that the babies were still downstairs with Drew.

"Ooh I'm in." Faith said excited seeing that she be the main one pranking her mama.

"What's the prank?!" Faith asked already knowing it was gonna be that.

"We should act like y'all's mama is invisible after she wakes up from her nap." Drew told them.

And, Faith started laughing just imagining it.

"You ain't scared of her?!" Faith asked him cracking up.

"A little but now is my chance." He said making them all laugh.

"True and this could be bigger than what I be pulling on her. And plus I'm a take this as payback for making me think that she had went crazy the first time I really met y'all." Faith said.

"Huhhh?!" Melody and Harmony said in shock.

"It was a whole thing before y'all got here." Faith said. "Mmhm it happened at auntie Doe house when we both was being hard headed. Actually I had just stopped being hard headed and accepted mom as our mama. I was having a hard time with that." Nikki said. "But mainly the prank was for Faith since she was veryyyy disrespectful when she first was living with us." Nikki told them.

"I was but those were the old dayssss. And the old days are dead and gone." Faith said smiling.

"Y'all betta be glad y'all got this version of me." Faith said talking more so to Melody and Harmony.

"Mmhm. I had to go through some mess with this one fighting her everyday literally amongst other things." Nikki said not feeling like listing them out.

And the twins were lowkey scared of Faith and Nikki.