The truth revealed

Notes: A continuation of the last chapter where Faith finds out if she's really pregnant and if she is they might find out how far along she is with it.

Once everyone had found out about Faith being pregnant, Drew had drove them to the hospital with Faith, Nikki, Karen and Drew being in the car leaving the twins at home with their siblings as well as their auntie Jacky who they had called over there to watch them since Karen felt as if the twins were to young too watch them on their own and plus the twins didn't really know much about taking care of babies anyways like Nikki and Faith did.

When they finally made it to the hospital it took them about fifteen minutes before Faith could be seen in the back.

"Finally." Karen said as she was getting up from the seat almost immediately as if she was the one who was seeing the doctor.

"Mama I know you haven't been waitin like that?" Faith asked her side eyeing her mama feeling a little bit nervous because she knew she was further along in her pregnancy.

"Girl hush up. I'm concerned about my grand baby." Karen told her as she had walked in front of Faith down the hallway as if she was the patient.

"Look at her just ready." Nikki said shaking her head as she followed behind her mama and her little sister with Drew following behind them since this was going to be an ultrasound appointment.

"And that I am!" Karen said as she had heard her from afar.

When they had made it into the doctors office they had did the usuals with the doctors stating why they were there and what not.

"And I see the last time you had refused to know the dates?" She asked Faith arching her eyebrow.

And, Faith had just nodded her head yes.

"Okay." The doctor said as she had continued to ask more questions and then she had got to the personal one where she had asked if it was okay for Karen and the rest of them to step out of the room.

"I'll step out." Drew said knowing that was his cue to leave just for a moment.

"I ain't leavin'." Karen said folding her arms as she looked at Faith arching her eyebrow.

"I-" Faith started to say shocked at her mama's reaction.

"I'm stayin' here for this shootttt cause I think I already know the answer to this one." Nikki said crossing her legs like she was being entertained.

"Nikki stop being sooo unserioussss." Faith jokingly said trying not to laugh while also feeling nervous even though she knew she ain't had nothing to be nervous about.

"I'm sorry I can't help it." Nikki said honestly feeling excited about her new niece or nephew.

"They can stay." Faith said giving in knowing that her mama wasn't about to leave the room.

"Okayyy." The doctor said as she had continued on not knowing that the whole family was about to be dramatic once she had asked this question.

"Well. As far as policy goes I have to ask this question have you been sexually active within the last 30 days or several months before or during your pregnancy?" The doctor asked her and Faith let out a dramatic cough as Karen had looked at her and Nikki had looked at her waiting for an answer.

But Nikki had more of a smirk on her face rather than Karen who was being serious with her facial expressions.

"Wellllll, how ya think I got in this positionnn?" Faith said as she playfully clapped her hands and Karen wasn't amused like how both Faith and Nikki was with Nikki trying to hold in a laugh but she was struggling to do so and she just had to turn her head.