It's really happening

Notes: Karen and Drew talks to Faith about her future after going over the paperwork for Ace to be handed over to them.

After Faith had decided to give custody to her parents and legal guardianship to her both Drew and Karen now had to take the steps to make that legal since they now had Faith's consent.

Which meant that they were going to have to go to court for Ace to and everyone had needed to be on the same page so their wouldn't be any confusion.

So that meant that even though the parents knew what was going to be happen for the future they still needed to have meetings with Karen and Drew about Ace's care.

Every since this kidnapping happened, Faith had been thinking with her head straight and Dr.Womack had made another updated schedule for her to talk about the aftermath of it to deal with the stress because Karen had obviously noticed beforehand that her daughter doesn't take too well when it  comes with dealing with the consequences of her actions.

"Faith I know it feels like punishment now but it's not it's only to help you and Ace out." Karen told her as Drew had took them to his attorney to get the papers drawn up because they wasn't wasting any time in getting Ace's care and responsibilities switched over to them.

"You still get to see your son grow up and that's the most important thing out of all of this is that you know for a fact that he will be well-taken care of and it's only temporary. It's not forever." Karen told her trying to cheer her daughter up but now, Faith actually had an attitude because she was really doing this and it felt more real after they needed to get it done before Faith tried to change her mind again and this time it wouldn't have been good for Ace.

"Ughhhh." Faith groaned but Karen didn't lecture her child on that she just let her blow off some steam.

Now here Drew was coming back out of his attorneys office calling them in so they could look over the paperwork about how to get everything switched over because they were going to be in family court to do the actual signing of it.

Now Drew's attorney was explaining everything to Faith.

"Wait so I still have my parental rights?" Faith asked him after he had went over that section.

"Yes you do it's not like you had signed them away when you first had him which would've been more harder to get back which is a good thing because they're still in tact." He told her and so, Faith kinda calmed herself down softening up a bit from having a stink attitude about today.

So he went onto read what having them as legal guardians for Ace would entail and she was pretty much okay with that and along with the custody changes. Since they had to do that too since custody and Legal guardianship was two different things.

But after they had finished and had gotten out of that session it was back to more lectures on what they had expected out of Faith after this.

"Now, Faith after the official signing I want you to start focusing more on school and not just on your career. You got about two more years left of high school and I have not heard you once say that you was working on any homework or involved in anything." Karen told her.

"Ewww mom that's because I'm a singer. I already have a job." Faith said.

"But Faith you're still young you don't know about this industry like that like my sisters do this industry can collapse at anytime and you need something to fall back on like a trade. Now you don't have to go straight to university." Karen said but when she had said that-that had made Drew slowly turn his head at his wife while he was driving as Karen was looking back at Faith while she sat in the front.