Encounter 🖤

YN POV

I was getting ready for school as i looked at the watch and saw that I only had half an hour to reach school, i immediately went downstairs and saw everyone settled on the dinning table. I don't want to see them, i don't want to eat with them, i just wanted to run away from there. Why can't they go on any trip again leaving me at peace?

I thought and walked past them, " Won't you have your breakfast? " My dad asked in stern voice. " No " I replied in one word not looking at anyone. I indicated Marie to put my bag in car and she nodded , going towards the car .

" Why? " He asked again as i took another step. God! What is his problem? I mentally screamed and calm myself to answer again " I am getting late" I said not turning back. " Come and have breakfast with...... " But his words were cut by that illegitimate son of his " Let her be dad, she got a lot to eat" He said and i can feel him smirking and glaring at me.

After that my dad didn't say any word and i took a deep breath and went towards the car. My driver opened the door for me and i sat inside the car, drove off.

I reached the school and saw it's just 5 minutes left for my class. I ran towards the class through the big corridor but suddenly someone bumped into me, making me feel on ground harshly.

I adjusted my skirt and sat there on floor rubbing my back. The person who bumped into me was looking at my expressionless face as usual . He extended his hands to help me but i shrugged them off and got up on my own. And left from there but i can feel someone staring on my back.

I ran back to my class and saw teacher was not there yet and everyone was busy with their work and their friends. I sighed and sat in my particular seat near the window.

Soon Mr. Park entered the class and whole class went silent as everybody took their place, as usual seat next to me was vacant.

" Class, hope you all are good. Meet your new classmate Kim Hyunsik. As you all know this is middle of the term so you need to help your new friend. " He said and patted the back of new student. Ohh... He was same person whom i bumped into.

The girls of my class were getting crazy over his looks, he was tall, fair, broad shouldered boy with magical eyes. I never noticed someone this closely but i didn't know why i want to look at every features of him. I usually stay away from everyone and i should stay away from him too.

" Please take your seat " Mr Park said and he bowed in front of him respectfully, all the girls of my class started to clean the nearby seat of theirs ,i scoffed and looked at him again,he looked around the class and then his eyes fell on mine, who was already looking at him . He smiled a little bit, came towards me and sat beside me.

I was astonished at this behavior of his, why did he came and sat beside me? Why did he smile at me as if he knows me ? I shrugged the thought and moved my chair a little bit away from his , started looking at my textbook to complete my work.

" Hii" He said, i looked at him and i nodded . " I am Kim Hyunsik " He said politely with an alluring smile " I am Lee YN" I said looking at my testbook. " Beautiful name " He said,i gave him a pheriperal look. "Can you please help me with the assignments and course which was done in last few months? " He said and i looked at him " Please ask it from someone else, you won't be able to understand my handwriting " I denied him politely. " Please , i don't know anyone here" He requested " You don't know me too" I said looking straight into his eyes.

He lowered his head and smiled. Why the hell he keeps on smiling? Well whatever. Mr. Park started to teach us and i was totally focused on his teaching. His teaching skills are really appreciable, he isn't too older than us and act friendly with us, we can ask any doubts to him whenever we have any.