Ignominy 🖤

2 months later

YN POV

I woke up when a ray of sunlight hit my face , chirping of birds were soothing my ears. I sat up on my bed and streched my arms, a smile appear on my lips, as today i am going to take a big step in my life.

I have waited for this moment for so long. I thought a lot about it, first i used to think it was not true but then i realised it was not just attraction or attachment , it was love.

For the first time in my life, i felt great in someone's company other than my mom. Someone held me and took out of the darkness i was living in, someone who was desperate to know about me and my wounds. I can't deny the fact that i was a person who don't mix with people easily but being with that someone made my heart soft and calm. It is beautiful feeling to have someone by my side.

I reduced hurting myself, i keep my distance from the family. Now i came inside the house through back door, so i don't have to face these people. Mostly i used to lock myself in my room or stay out of the house with that new friend of mine Hyunsik.

In these two months, we bonded so good and felt so alive. We went to so many new places to explore new things with each other. He was cute person who is so down to earth, even being this rich. He changed me totally, now i don't feel my life is a burden, i feel happy and i smile more than before, i started to talk and stay cheerful.
I was late to realise but

I am in love with him,

My first love.

I took a warm shower and wore my uniform as I am too excited for today because today I am going to confess my Love to him.

It doesn't matter what will be his reaction or his answer, i just want to tell him that i feel for him and he is my love.

I went downstairs to have my breakfast but there was no one on the dining table only his son ,Lee Yang, was having his breakfast when he saw me and smirked " Oh what a beautiful morning " He said in flirting tone. I removed my gaze from him and took a sandwich wrapped it in a tissue paper to eat it in the car because i can't tolerate him.

I was about to leave when he said " All the best " And took a sip of his coffee with his eyes on me.

I got confused but i shrugged it off as i don't want to spoil my mood today, today is a big day for me. And i can't let anyone destroy it or my mood.

I give him a last glance and headed out towards my car to reach school. I was one hour before for my school and i texted him too to come to school early today. He asked me why but i told him it's something really very important. He agreed and here i am going to confess my love for him.

I was really nervous, my heart was beating very fast, i was continuously smiling and i don't even know why.

I reached the school and with each step my heart was jumping in my body, cold breeze make me shiver as i was already very nervous. I was afraid and my intuition were making it hard for me believe what i am going to do is wrong or right. I have an unusual feeling of something bad is going to happen but i shrugged it off from my thoughts because either he will say yes or no. What else ?

What else?

I took a deep breath and entered the corridor, i was waking slowly clutching the strap of my bag and looking around to find him.