Promise ❤

Author pov

Jungkook at farm house(same day) :

Jungkook parked his car at the entrance of farm house and went inside, towards the basement. His men who were on the duty continuously bowing in front of him in respect.

" What was she doing? " Jungkook asked a man who was walking behind him. " Sir, she was continuously shouting to leave her and making it difficult for us to handle her since we don't have any female authority to look after her plus we never have a woman here before " He told the problem they were facing.

" Then appoint a female, who would punish her better. " He ordered and his man nodded. They both went down towards the room where she was captivated. Jungkook indicated his man to open the iron door of the torture room and he does as he was told to.

" Oppa" Eun hee shouted in crying voice as she saw him  . " Please leave me, i didn't do this on purpose, it was accident" She said and started crying. She was tied on a chair in the same room where yang was captivated.

Jungkook went towards her and gripped her hair in fist making her yelp in pain. " Really i didn't do anything, trust me please " She said holding fisting her hand tightly. " You, just because of you, eun hee, i lost my only swear to never lay my hand on any woman. " Jungkook said gritting his teeth. " But you, you forced me to hit you and believe me you deserve it " He said and gripped it more tightly.

" Ahhhh, i am sorry " She pleaded joining her hands. " Didn't you know, what would  happen if you get caught by me after committing that heinous crime. " He aske clutching her chin tightly in his hand. " I didn't do anything " She shouted  with tears to stream down her face.

" The audacity to lie after i was the one who saw you doing that" He said gritting his teeth and protrude his jaw as his every level of patience of leaving his mind. " I know it was a well planned task" He added.

" It died " He said looking at her teary eyes and there was no shock in her eyes because that was her plan to kill both of them. Anger took over the jungkook when he found there was no single emotions of guilt, grief or shock.

" It died because of you, bitch" He shouted on her face making her flinch on her spot. But her face stayed same as if her plan was successful. She smiled looking at him which made his eyes goes darker.

" So, now you know that it was a plan, then know this also for you, i wanted you leave that slut and come to me" She said making every level of his sanity torn apart. Now she was crossing her limits by calling his wife by names. His eyes went more darker , he just wanted to slap her but he controlled himself.

" I know you are not happy with her, leave her and come to me i will pleasure you every night differently " She added with a smirk, making his gaze on her more evil, his burning rage was now off limit but he somehow managed to stay calm and rational in front of her.

" What else a whore like you can do? " He said making her eyes widen in shock. " What did you called me? " She asked in a trembling voice " I called you what you are " He said in calm voice making her fume in anger, she started to struggle in the grip of ropes.

" I am not a whore, your wife is who... " Her words were cut off when a tight slap landed on her face making her face turned to different side. She slowly looked at him who was looking fury and miffed.