Grieve 🖤

YN POV

I got up the floor slowly but again fell because i had no energy. The door of the bathroom was open and i looked at the clock and found it was 9:30 PM. I didn't eat since the morning so i called Marie and asked her to bring food for me. She nodded and went back to the kitchen to bring my dinner.

" Madam" She said , knocking on my door " Come" I said and she entered the room with the trolley of food. She served the dinner for me and i sat in the couch to eat. I took plate in my hand and about to eat when i heard she gasped " Madam, there is blood in your wrist. " I looked at her and saw her eyes all wide. I followed her gaze and saw blood was clotted on my wrist whereas some of the drops were still on my arms and clothes.

" So? " I said and started eating the jjamyeong with kimchi without looking at her. " Madam, can i treat it? " She asked hesitantly . After watching my blood and wounds for so many years now finally she decided to treat it. " No" I replied without looking at her. "Mada.. " " Get out" I said calmly, cutting her words.

She left the room and i ate my food peacefully. I eat a lot and then lay down on the couch for a few minutes ,putting my hand on my stomach. Then i went inside the washroom to take a warm shower.

I took off the tshirt i was wearing it was a light blue tshirt , i looked at it and there was few drops of blood on the hem of that tshirt. I washed it but blood stains were not fading. How am i going to return it if it's not clean?. I shrugged it off and took a warm shower for more than an hour.

Thing were not better in my mind but i kept on distracting myself by thinking about different persons and good times i spend with my mom.

After taking shower i went back into my room and dressed my wound. I took the medicine that jungkook gave me today. I should be thankful for him that he saved me and he really did great but i have no hopes, no desires, no dream and no one to live for.

After doing everything, i locked my door, slid the curtains off and turned the lights off. I lay down on bed and kept on looking at sky that was black just like my fate. I don't feel safe in this house now, that illegitimate son keeps on touching me. He makes me feel uncomfortable, i have to get out of here as soon as possible. Only 4 months are left for my highschool to get over, i will flew away from here.

Hyunsik' POV

I was laying on the bed and her expressionless face was continuously playing in my mind. How she was so vulnerable in front of everyone and didn't even fight back. I don't need to think about her, she is not worth giving a thought but i can't control my thoughts.

" Sik" My brother called me and knocked the door. I got up from the bed and opened the door " My little brother, you did great today, i will definitely send you Paris this time. You make that bitch suffer and ruined her dignity who insulted my best friend. I am so proud of you. " He said and hugged me.

I hugged him back but there was a feeling in my heart that what i did was wrong. Even if she insulted yang hyung but i still don't know the story of the both sides. Maybe she was not guilty, maybe she was the one who was suffering. But she was always cold no one can make her suffer. But i made her suffer today by humiliating her in front of her everyone.

" Listen sik, this will not finish here, you have to do more to make her suffer and you remember what you are going to do when you see her next time? " He asked me. I nodded my head and he patted proudly, as if i am his dog.