Our little house ❤

Yang POV

It was hurting like hell, he hurt me without any mercy, he was so furious as if he wouldn't spare a single bone of my body , he left me get die in the soul burning heat in this dark, fearful torture room.

I am scared from the core of my heart this man is really dangerous, i don't know how the fuck he found me , when i took every precautions to stay safe in that small village house, i changed my phone and calling number just in case he trace my location. No one knew my location other than my closed people.

Did my dad or mom tell him that i was hiding there? No if they would have informed him, they must have warned me to migrate from there immediately. Where the fuck i have got myself into? Will he leave me one day or just kill me here or the worst, what if he never let go of this dirty room?

I was in my thoughts when i heard the door open, a man came inside the room with a first aid box and knelt in front of me. He treated my wounds silently but without showing any kindness. Whenever i scream he was totally Unbothered, i should ask him for help.What if he is a deceiver and can help me.

" From how many days you are working here? " I asked trying to control my hissing in pain as he was working like i dont feel any pain . He keep on being silent amd does his work with full concentration.

" I can give you money ,whatever the amount you want. " I said trying to get on the point. He looked at me with his side eyes and kept on working. " Just get me out of this place " I said in pleading voice. But he stopped and looked at me with a smirk and i know almost convinced him. " Please, i will never let you and your family live in misery, just free me from here, you will be safe " I said again. But to my surprise he got up and i looked at him with a smile on my face.

He kicked my face.

I screamed as if my neck broke. " Bastard, " He said and went out leaving me alone in this dirty, muddy room. I screw it again, i mumbled.

My eyes got widened when i remembered what plan we three have made. I need to stop them, otherwise they will face the worst side of jungkook as our plan will wake the monster in him. I closed my eyes feeling so much pain, but my mind was still wondering how to get out of here so that i can tell them not to execute this plan because if this plan executed it will only bring disaster to us. He will kill us right away the day he will find them too.

" Shit man, what should i do to stop them from executing that devilish plan.? " I felt so annoyed and tense at the same time. Fear was engulfing me for all of us.

•••••••••••••••••

Author POV

"It's not my blood, aien " Jungkook said putting his head on her head. " Did you kill him? " She asked without turning to face him. " Not yet " He said in stern voice " But i will, if you say" He said cupping her face after turning it towards him. His face was directly over her, she looked into his eyes.

" Do you ever listen to me what i say? " She asked removing his hand from her face. " I told you not to go, but did you stay? " She asked again holding the neck hem of his sweatshirt as she was fuming in anger because of his stupidity. " Did you stay back? " She asked again but this time a little loudly.

He shook his head in no, and pursed his lips in a thin line. " What if something happen to you? Did you once think about our family, dad, brother, me , your mihi noona or our baby? " She asked pulling him closer by the hem. " No you didn't, you just thought about the revenge and went out of house like you have no one" She yelled on him making his face sad.