Eomma ❤🖤

Author POV

Yn left the mansion not caring about the guards and his men calling her from behind, she just left the place, and turned around to look at it one last time with her teary eyes. His touch on her body was still fresh and she wanted to stay like this forever, she was smelling like him as she was wearing his tshirt which he wore before taking the bath.

She wiped her tears and went to the main road to get a cab, she sat inside a cab and told the cab driver to take her Incheon airport, as she was leaving the country, because there was no one in this state who could hold her and keep her with them, he was her only family and now she herself broke everything from him.

It was not easy for her to go away from him, it was feeling like she was giving up her soul, the man she loved and trusted with her everything , the man who was ready to die for her, leaving the person with whom your soul and heart is already attached was never ever easy for her, but if she didn't leave he would never get ready for second marriage and somewhere she also couldn't see him with another woman. So it was better to leave, even if she had to live in sorrow till eternity.

" Madam we reached " The taxi driver said after one hour of travelling and she got out of taxi and gave him the fare of ride and went inside the airport, not once her tears stopped in whole way and not even at the destination.

' Did i do any mistake by leaving him? Will he easily forget me? Should i go back? ' Her thought were just emerged in that when she was Standing in queue of ticket checking. Her turn came and the staff of the airline company looked at her with concerned face as tears were falling down her face.

" Are you ok,Mrs jeon ? " She asked reading her ticked and about her, continuing her work, she smiled weakly and nodded. " Kyoto " She asked and YN nodded again. She smiled at her and told her wait until flight time arrive. Yn went towards a seat and sat down being all sad, clutching her hand bag tightly.

She already applied to a company in kyoto, japan for work as they requires a supervisor in design department. It was a company owned by a Korean and it had many branches world wide including korea. Company immediately selected her as they noticed she had experience and talent. Her skill was making her unique also.

The company arranged her work visa and they were providing her a flat , salary and bonuses annually. She got ready to work for them as she had no other option, right now her mind was totally messed, she can't imagine to live in a guilt that she ruined the life of a person she loved from the core of her heart.

How can she be so selfish? He was healthy, he can be a father again and have as many kids as he wants , here she was the problem, so rather than being in that guilt of destroying his life, she  moved away from him, in the hope that maybe one day he forget her and start a new life with someone who can complete him and his family.

But she was sure that she will never get married and never look at another man, she would never let anyone touch her after him because he was the person she loved truly in her life, she did the biggest sacrifice for him, she promised him that she will never fall in love as he was his one and only love, after him every door of her heart was closed.

Now, it was so difficult to control the tears, she had no energy to live a life further on but she will live in the hope of seeing him with his new family in future,  she was determined that she will not get jealous but be happy, she just wanted to hug his kids when she saw them. But a part of her also want they never met again in this life that's why she was leaving the country.