Pushing away 🖤

3 week later

YN POV

It's been many days , i am staying here with my new family. They are so caring and loving towards me. I am so thankful for my fate , at least sending this big happiness in my life. I enjoyed a lot with Dad and brother jin , they never make me feel like i am an outsider. Brother jin gives me feel of real brother, who makes me laugh, plays games with me, and entertains me. I am so lucky to have them, i wish i never had to go away from them. Our reception got posponed because of his work and dad's health.

Jungkook has been so caring for me and always been there for me as my biggest well wisher. What he said that night made me feel like i have to keep distance from him, i know no one will ever love me, i am a person who can only be hated. My own dad didn't love me, my mom left me in this world alone, my first love never loved me. I can't even imagine someone loving me.

Also, i can't love anyone, it's something too difficult for me, i can't bear another heartbreak that's why i never reciprocated any guy in London. The wounds i have in my heart, i dont think will ever heal.

It would be better if we stayed away from each other .

I am ready to fulfil his physical needs, many people do it without love and there is nothing wrong in keeping my husband happy. He can touch me whenever he wants because it would be difficult for him to wait for me to love him. And why would he wait for someone who does not deserve to be loved .

" YN " I heard someone calling me i turned back to see dad. " Dad, do you need anything? " I got up from the couch in the living room and went towards him. " Dear, i am not feeling well , can you call nini or kookie " I immediately made him sit on the couch and called brother jin but he didn't pick up, he told me he had a important confidential meeting today.

" Dad, brother is not picking up the call, I'll call jungkook " I said and he nodded as his breathing was getting heavy. I ran and bring a glass of water for him while dailing the number of jungkook. " Dad drink this please, " I said and maids came , started rubbing his feet and palm.

God, he is not picking up also, why the fuck they have phone. I called again and again but they didn't pick up. " Dad, let's go to hospital " I said but he shook his head in no " Dad , we need to go please " I said and asked driver to took out the car.

I made him sit in the car with the help of guard and driver started driving the car, i kept on calling them but they didn't pick up. As we reached hospital we made him sat on a wheelchair and lead him inside the hospital. This was the hospital , where his treatment was going on and driver knew that, that's why he brought him here.

His doctor came and took him inside the ward. I stood outside the ward all worried, i was habitual of doing everything alone but his father need his sons to be on his side in this crucial time.

After some time, the doctor came and i ran towards him " What happened to dad, doctor? " I asked in a worried tone " Dad? " He asked " I am his younger daughter in law, now can you please tell me how is he? " I asked in frustrate tone as his sons were not picking up call and here he is enquiring me.

" Mrs. Jeon, he has had a breathing problem for a long time, that got crucial this time, but you took him here on time, that helped a lot. We need to keep him here for one day. I am prescribing some medicines for him, make sure he has them on time" Doctor said and i bowed in front , to thank him. He smiled and went away.