Blue funk 🖤

Author POV

It was not his touch

She gulped and looked at the hands which were clutching her stomach. It was an alarming situation for her when she realised it was some stranger inside her house.

She tried to turn around and moved away from the person in so much hurry that she couldn't even think about any thing else. She moved far away yanking his hands and he laughed like a maniac. When her eyes fell on his face her whole body got stiffen and face went all pale because of the appearance of the person, who she never want to see.

"Yang"

She whispered with her wide eyes as she can't believe he was standing there with an evil smirk on his face. He rubbed his thumbs on his lips while put one hand inside his pocket. His smirk widen when he saw the trembling figure of her, standing in front of him.

" How are you dear sister? " He asked leaning to the counter of the kitchen. She just kept looking at him as she was unable to believe that he was standing in front of her even after so much security. " Wh... What are you doing here? " She asked moving away from him in fear.

" Just here to meet you, to see if they are treating you well, or i need to teach them a lesson " He said crossing his arm around his chest. She felt anger rushed through her veins as he was trying to include her family in his filthy plan.

" Shut up, get out from my home" She yelled at him , making him chuckle. " Your home, really, from when sluts started to have homes " He asked coming closer to her with the intention to hurt her. " Don't come closer" She said and moved back, her mind stopped working as he was making her so frightened.

" Why? Only that mafia can touch you , come closer to you and fuck you" He said, laughing like a maniac again. " Yang, stay in your limits, he is my husband " She said in a stern voice, trying to gain some confidence.

" Do you think he loves you and consider you, his wife, then let me clear that to you, he never loved you and will never love you cause you are a just an abandoned girl and no one will ever loves someone who is rejected and insulted. He is just using you for his pleasure and throw you out when his purpose will be compl.... " His words got cut when a tight slap landed on his face, he face turned to other side, making him fist his palm in anger.

" Not a single word about him you sucker, you fucking asshole. Don't you dare say a single word against him, i will kill you, I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT HERE" She yelled at him as he looked at her with his dark eyes, gritting his teeth. His anger was on its peak as she again slapped him.

" You slut, you love being his slut right, when i want to taste this body of yours , bitch you were crying for your life and now you begging for that mafia's dick. " He said and grabbed her arm with one hand while with the other hand he fisted her hair painfully , making her yelp in pain.

" You are a fucking son of hoe, did you forgot your identity, you are an illegitimate son of that cheap couple" She said looking directly into his eyes. His face went all red in anger and frowned his eyes pursing his lips in anger. He gripped her hair more tightly and yanked her toward him.

" Leave bastard, don't you dare touch me. " She said and roamed her hand on platform to find something to get out his grip. She found a scissors laying there, she immediately grabbed it and hit it on his arm, making him scream in pain, blood started to oozing out from his arm and his grip lossen on her hair. She immediately kicked him on his leg and ran towards the door to call guard.

" Bloody bitch" He shouted and ran after her clutching his bleeding arm. She ran out of kitchen and went toward the front door which was wide open but her every hope dies when she saw every men and guard was laying on floor totally passed out.