Knight❤

Author's POV

YN was carelessly running on the road and saw a big van coming towards her. Her hands left her ears and she stood there waiting for it to hit her body and she could die. The van driver was continuously honking but all the noises of the world were faded in front of the noise she was hearing in her mind. She closed her eyes and waited for death to take over her lifeless life, which has nothing but sadness, loneliness and heart breaks. People in her life were selfish and made her dead from inside.

She stood there with closed eyes but suddenly someone grabbed her arm and pull her on the side of road while the van hit the garbage can with a loud thud , as driver immediately turned the stearing wheel to opposite side. People gathered around the van and her to see what happened.

All the noises she was hearing inside her brain got silent when someone suddenly pulled her. She fell on the road with him under her. She opened her eyes to look at him and but her vision got blurry because of all the stress and anxiety she got today.

"Mom"

She mumbled the last words before passing out and fell on his chest. He immediately got up and took her in his arms securely without hurting her. He went towards the car and put her inside it safely , sitting beside her and pulling her into his arm comfortably. He looked at her petite figure and said

"I won't spare anyone who hurt you"

He asked his driver to start the car , driving them to his mansion because he was the son of the biggest mafia and business tycoon in the country. Even If all the businessmen and powerful peoples of the country collaborated against them  then too they were nothing in front of him and his dad. They had the faith and love of people, people think of them as a savior of them as they mostly worked for the welfare of people not to harm people and he was non other then

𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤

Jungkook POV

She was laying in my arms , her body was cold , her knees were bleeding, uniform untidy, hair messy because of pulling, wrist bruised. I am not going to forgive them for what they did to her, I will make their life worse then hell.

I still remember how i used to watch her when she used to come to the school. I was senior to her in school and her mysterious eyes attracted me, as if she was holding so many secrets and sadness that no one can even imagine. My friends use to say her eyes were blank with no emotions but i can see in her eyes that she was dealing with something very serious.

She used be in her own world always. I was the player of the champions basketball team and our basketball court was right in front of the building she had her classroom in. I used to watch her always sitting at window seat and watching out when ever she got time. She used to eat alone earlier. She don't used to talk to anyone. I notice her everything, her silence, her coldness and her behavior. And doesn't lead me to hate but know why she is like this.

When i saw her with that friend of her, all mixing up , having good time and accompanying him to the lunch hall and library, i felt an unknown relief like she is curing her mind and mixing up with someone.

Today, when i was practicing in basketball court i heard a noise and a player of our team came and told us something big is about to happen , i was not interested at first but he told me she is the same girl i used to talk about.